• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Remember me?

ObsidianIce69

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
dscn03682fp.jpg

I'm always around, but yeah never posted any "action shots" not really my style. And JMNBABE I'm quie a bit south of you lol. You can shoot me a PM, but i'm off the market ...mostly. I have a girl I'm quite happy with, although we do play with select females at times...

Now that is a cock that should never be allowed to go limp. Someone should be sucking on it whenever it is not fucking someone. A cock like that should never be wasted. It should be used 24/7

More proof that the white man should be on his knees paying homage to the superior black cock. He should be reverently kissing, licking and sucking that beautiful, black cock and gladly offering up his wife's pussy in willing acknowledgement of the godlike superiority of the black cock. He should always be on his knees with head bowed when in the presence of such a gorgeous cock. He should stay in this position until he is told he now has the privilege to show his proper respect by kissing, licking and sucking the magnificent, godlike black cock. And, he should kiss and suck the superior black cock with such fervor and devotion that there is no doubt as to his total loyalty and subservience to the master black cock.

dfhviking has said it Best ever
I hope he is with us, i see he was a guest when he wrote that
and the cock on obsidian is amazing
love, MsGary i do worship in exactly that manner

I wish

I wish that cock was splitting me in half right now. You could ride me all day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back