• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Reparations

• Thread starterWhtguy
  • Start date

Whtguy

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Mar 1, 2023
I love the thought of white girls paying reparations to older black men want my girl to make payments anyone interested is chatting about it ? Jay900cbr my kik

• Love
Reactions: Hornyhubb, Aleksandrman, BBCDoNoR and 11 others
Black breeding would be ultimate form of reparations

• Love
Reactions: Aleksandrman, Bnwoslave, rcmohawk and 5 others
Have whereby also

Reactions: WhiteDaddy
sounds hot

• Love
Reactions: Bnwoslave and fallingtopieces
Yeah

• Love
Reactions: Bnwoslave, fallingtopieces and toolman
made this of my wife , anyone want one PM us with pics and theme ,

A_0000c.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Bnwoslave, seedbag, sswanabe and 8 others
Whtguy said:
I love the thought of white girls paying reparations to older black men want my girl to make payments anyone interested is chatting about it ? Jay900cbr my kik
Older black men went through a lot of very bad things. Letting them sexually use your young wife or gf might be good karma and I would expect it would make all involved feel good.

• Love
Reactions: cuckhub, Bnwoslave, rcmohawk and 5 others
Whtguy said:
Black breeding would be ultimate form of reparations
White for procreation and black for recreation...I think risking a black pregnancy is very sexy, but reparations can continue for generations to come if we still have white babies. Why not get your wife pregnant and then while she's carrying your baby, she can have lots of sex with her bull (and his friends) with no birth control. Wouldn't that be nice for you, her and her bull?

• Love
Reactions: Bnwoslave, HrdRob, rcmohawk and 9 others
I stand by my statement

Reactions: fallingtopieces
I would love my girl bred by older black men and give reparation blowjobs to them

• Love
Reactions: xxex, Bnwoslave, rcmohawk and 5 others
Screenshot_20230424_204301.jpg

• Love
Reactions: xxex, Hornyhubb, Bnwoslave and 16 others
I've seen serious estimates for the U.S. in the range of $142,000 for every black American living today. Could be a fair amount of fucking and sucking.

• Love
Reactions: Hornyhubb, WoketoBlackPower, robor and 2 others
Laceyfemme said:
I've seen serious estimates for the U.S. in the range of $142,000 for every black American living today. Could be a fair amount of fucking and sucking.
I’d be willing for my wife and I to do our parts of that fucking and Sucking. I’m not willingly paying any cash.

• Love
Reactions: xxex, Hornyhubb, Bnwoslave and 4 others
Definitely want my girl to suck and fuck black men to pay reparations

• Love
Reactions: xxex, Hornyhubb, Bnwoslave and 5 others
Like to show her off on kik Jay900cbr

• Love
Reactions: Hornyhubb, Bnwoslave, WhiteDaddy and 1 other person
Mines made a few payments

CFDBB1A1-DA91-4FCB-984B-A6E64464EAED.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: xxex, HornyCouplee, WoketoBlackPower and 20 others
Whtguy said:
I'm with you 💯 sent you a kik message

My wife has given reparations to a couple dozen black guys. Most were multiple payments.

• Love
Reactions: xxex, cuckhub, cynful and 6 others
We are from the Uk one of the originators of the slave trade she would be reluctant but I would counter so were the black men so she should be ****** and ****** repeatably to give herself to help the aged black men find solace. Your thoughts

IMG_1895.jpg IMG_1844.JPG IMG_1843.JPG P1010889mmmmm.jpg IMG_0379.JPG

• Love
Reactions: xxex, Hhhaaab, Josheffly and 23 others
Whtguy said:
I would love my girl bred by older black men and give reparation blowjobs to them
Be careful of what you wish for because your on the losing end of it.

• Love
Reactions: Hornyhubb, toolman, Jaandaj and 2 others

Users who are viewing this thread