• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Reparations

• Thread starterWhtguy
  • Start date
Older black should come first for reparations from white girls

Reactions: cuckhub and WhiteDaddy
Segacpl said:
Mines made a few payments

CFDBB1A1-DA91-4FCB-984B-A6E64464EAED.jpeg
Good girl

• Love
Reactions: WoketoBlackPower and toolman
Whtguy said:
Definitely want my girl to suck and fuck black men to pay reparations
I wanted the same thing for my wife for years. Some things I've learned about it:
1) I have a strong "reaction" to the idea of a black man impregnating her. However, my wife understands the many issues that come with that and she insisted on getting on birth control before actually sleeping with a black man. At the time, I was disappointed by her reluctance to at least risk impregnation, but over time I've accepted that she is wiser about this.
2) My wife cannot help having affection for a man she sleeps with. She cannot completely separate love and sex in the same way I think I would be capable of. I don't think she's alone among women. I see how she acts with him beyond just the pleasure of the act of sexual intercourse they engage in. They laugh, kiss and look deeply into each other's eyes. She even tells him "I love you" to him while they're in bed. Those feelings she has for him are genuine and she can't help how she feels. She says there is a sexual love and and emotional love that comes from familiarity and appreciation to me for taking care of her and our children. Two different kinds of love. She is sexually in love with her black bf and emotionally in love with me. Be prepared for dealing with a kind of jealousy and insecurity if she takes a bf.
3) You may love seeing it the first time, but you will never be satisfied and you will want more. I know that I still love when she takes a new cock. My wife isn't really slutty about it. She doesn't go to bars or try to meet new men for sex. She is actually very cautious about new men and has only slept with 3 other black men that her lover knew well. Probably 95% or more of her sex is with the same black man and she's never schemed for more black cocks in her. I try really hard not to pester her about trying new black dicks, but at times I do exactly that. She keeps me in check about that. She even pushes back a bit to her bull on new men, even though he's very dom towards her.
4) Work very hard to keep it private. The only one my wife has told is her sister that she is very close to. We work hard to keep this from being obvious to neighbors and fostering rumors about this. Telling your family (in-laws, kids) about this and your role might be very, very hard. So, keep it private and don't let it go completely out of control where you're front door becomes a revolving door of black men making nightly sperm donations between her legs.

• Love
Reactions: cynful, rcmohawk, toolman and 4 others
I think every white family should pay reparations and we should indirectly and slowly prepare our daughters for this act.

• Love
Reactions: monitaur, cynful, HrdRob and 3 others
Reparations

tumblr_nygabtd9mX1ugj0kko1_400.jpg

• Love
Reactions: sswanabe and cuckhub
My sweetie has been fucking black men since collage in the seventy's. She still likes bending over now and then.

Reactions: cynful, rcmohawk, Mywifeformen and 1 other person
WhiteDaddy said:
I think every white family should pay reparations and we should indirectly and slowly prepare our daughters for this act.
You got the right idea and always good to see how us white guys enjoy BBC for our women as we stroke to it. Send DM if you'd like to discuss...

• Love
Reactions: cynful, rcmohawk, monitaur and 2 others
Hit me on kik or whatsapp

Whtguy said:
Reparations

tumblr_nygabtd9mX1ugj0kko1_400.jpg
I know it's not a real magazine, but I'd be interested to read some of the articles if it was.

Reactions: ckc and Whtguy
Weakhusbanduk said:
We are from the Uk one of the originators of the slave trade she would be reluctant but I would counter so were the black men so she should be ****** and ****** repeatably to give herself to help the aged black men find solace. Your thoughts

IMG_1895.jpg IMG_1844.JPG IMG_1843.JPG P1010889mmmmm.jpg IMG_0379.JPG
That is what we want to hear. Put it to practice. Actions speak volumes. Talk is cheap.

What should my wife have to endure as white mens penance any older want to chat comment?

IMG_0379.JPG IMG_0422.JPG IMG_0389.JPG

• Love
Reactions: HornyCouplee, HrdRob, rcmohawk and 3 others
Because she knows what she needs to do. And white women all should know what they should be doing.

Reactions: Whtguy
Anyone have kik or whatsapp

SwalkCuck said:
I know it's not a real magazine, but I'd be interested to read some of the articles if it was.
I agree...let's chat sometime soon about this.

BBC only

64A3947B-DA39-41D1-895D-1C91708E4AED.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: HornyCouplee, cynful, TheBetaMale and 5 others
Segacpl said:
Love to see her go bbc and discuss with you...are you on kik or I can call out on phone if you'd like.

Reactions: xxex and cynful
True

20E6B49.jpg

• Love
Reactions: cuckhub, toolman, WhiteDaddy and 3 others
How it should be

Screenshot_20230519_205754.jpg

• Love
Reactions: cynful, Mywifeformen, WhiteDaddy and 1 other person
White cunts, for black pleasure, white dicklets for wife support

Reactions: cynful, rcmohawk and Whtguy

Users who are viewing this thread