• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

replace finger with cock(s)

ImpaleMyWife

New around here...
Beloved Member
Would any one like to replace her finger with their hard cock. She was sucking like a hoover while she finger fucked herself. I can only imagine what she would do with a real cock balls deep in her pussy.

primed pussy

Looks like she has her hole primed for meat. Putting these 3 in her would be a good start. I'd love to see how she does on the gag meter

Attachments

• FootLongDong.jpg
    FootLongDong.jpg
    5.8 KB · Views: 335
  • gag meter.jpg
    gag meter.jpg
    6.1 KB · Views: 346
  • lip stretcher.jpg
    lip stretcher.jpg
    4.8 KB · Views: 283
Why can't the cock show us HOW HARD IT CAN GO ?
I feel sorry for the underpants trying to support such a monster; and if he swings around the sheer size of his cock will make a sound as it zooms through the air like a spinning top.

White cocks like slut wives too

Is this ***** just for black cocks or will she take a nice fat white one. That pussy has to be dripping wet from sucking cock and finger fucking. I''d love to fuck her and watch her suck her hub.

Attachments

• 1292009 081.jpg
    1292009 081.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 120
very nice so sweet fantastic pleasss show her more parts like a real slut lovely fantasi very nice

pass around pussy

Damn those are big cocks. I'd like to see her get a lip lock on them like she has on me in this pic. I few loads down her throat and she would become pass around pussy.

keep slutting her out until she looks like this, a cock so far up her pussy that the head pops out her mouth, what a *****

Attachments

• 014.jpg
    014.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 134
That is a nightmare picture. Hot looking woman and your frenching her when all the sudden something pops into your mouth and you're giving a blow job. All the straight men would panic thinking they were now gay and have to go to therapy!

I'd pay a lot of money to see it happen to her. Get her airtight and surrounded by lots of bbc's jacking off and waiting their turn at one of her holes

young stiff cock

I love getting nasty with mature married women. I could give this one a good boning while she drains her hub's balls with her mouth.

Attachments

• tn_prev1.jpg
    tn_prev1.jpg
    4.7 KB · Views: 106
  • tn_prev3.jpg
    tn_prev3.jpg
    5 KB · Views: 118
big titted cocksucker

I'd cum in my pants if I saw 15-20 big black cocks taking turns sliding their meat down her throat balls deep

start a line

ok lets start a line and take turns throat fucking her. She looks experienced to me. I'd say she has sucked a few before.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back