• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Reverse interracial

• Thread starterdurtylurker
  • Start date
Very sexy

Very sexy wife you have there. I would love to suck on those big titties of hers and dump a load in her pussy. We could meet as a swinging couple or I can go alone. If your wife is interested mine is bi.

Last edited by a moderator:
Very hot

Your wife is something else.

I'm an older, NYC, Italian American who has has the pleasure of a few reverse encounters over the years. Either African American or "island girls" from the Carribean, etc., something about it turns me on in ways that white woman don't. Love the color contrast (and the West Indian, British accents too). Unfortunately, my most current squeeze just relocated to Florida and I don't get down there as much as I like.

Your wife is hot. You're a lucky man.

My wife is hot too, but she's not into swinging, so I can't do anything but admire yours from a distance. Please keep the photos coming.

Peace

Brother, your woman is smokin hot wish I could fuck her!!

WOW, she is smoking HOT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My tongue had to be reeled in, she is so beeautiful.
Yes I would love the opportunity to please your wife.
She is lickable from head to the soles of her feet.
Love to lick, kiss massage and yes fuck your oh so beautiful wife.

--Kaitlyn's Hub--

Beautiful Black woman

She is a beauty with great breasts and a sexy figure. I , for one, would love to eat her pussy and otherwise pleasure her. The contrast of a white woman being orally leased and sexually "taken" by a black stud is so erotic. Second is a black female being pleasured by a white man. As a white man would love to do everything to you Hot Sexy wife. Please, allow all of us on this site to see more of her, especially if she gives herself to a white cock.

More about her

I forgot to ask, Does she like to be fucked in her ass. What a lovely ass it is. I would love to eat that pusst and rim her ass before slipping my cock into her holes. Yum.

Florida

BTW i live in North Florida.

IR couple here, wm bf from the Caribbean and lovin it!! Your wife is very very hot!!

I was in Europe for a while, and you see a lot more white guys with sisters,,,,,,and over there the American white guys and Afro-American sister feel less pressure to be with each other. I am into white babes, so I can't say a dam thing about a white guys been into sister. Besides, how can a self-respecting man leave this world without loving one than one race of women, its insane.

As a rule, I don't find black women attractive. However, your wife is absolutely an exception to that rule. I do love the huge tits but mostly I like the way that she isn't afraid to show them off and the way she dresses. You just can't beat a fine body and a great smile.

Damn dude! What a vivacious and voluptuous vixen indeed! I certainly would enjoy exploring and entertaining your ebony lady and hearing her moan and sigh, sated and satisfied!

Hot wife you have

You're wife is awesome. I'd love to fuck all her holes. A nice DP too with me in her ass while your in her pussy.

I'm not White but I'd definitely fuck your wife

Do You Like White Women?

_Mark_ said:
Very nice, wouldn't mind swapping wives for the night if mine was up for that sort of thing!
so your wife won't swap? I guess we've never actually "swapped" with anyone yet. I've only let other guys fuck her...but I haven't got in on the action yet?! Ha!

forest18c said:
I would love to be the oreo filling between those lovely boobs.
I like that too....and you white guys do seem to like tit-fucking don't you?! :)

ninesix9696 said:
What state are you guys from my wife and I would like to meet you guys?
we live in AZ....just south of Phoenix.

michael1399m said:
Your wife is something else.

I'm an older, NYC, Italian American who has has the pleasure of a few reverse encounters over the years. Either African American or "island girls" from the Carribean, etc., something about it turns me on in ways that white woman don't. Love the color contrast (and the West Indian, British accents too). Unfortunately, my most current squeeze just relocated to Florida and I don't get down there as much as I like.

Your wife is hot. You're a lucky man.

My wife is hot too, but she's not into swinging, so I can't do anything but admire yours from a distance. Please keep the photos coming.

Peace
thanks man. I think it's the color contrast that gets me off too...among other things I guess?! White guys seem to get more "lost" in the "amazement" of fucking...seem to be less concerned with how they look doing it and shit like that. That...and they trash talk her non-stop (lots of them do anyway)...and both her and I totally love that!

tommummer said:
I forgot to ask, Does she like to be fucked in her ass. What a lovely ass it is. I would love to eat that pusst and rim her ass before slipping my cock into her holes. Yum.
yeah....she likes it in the ass..

Truth be told...whatever you're doing...she likes it rough. She really gets off on being taken...sort of "used." she likes being called names and shit....but ONLY during sex...believe me! lol!

Users who are viewing this thread