• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Reverse interracial

• Thread starterdurtylurker
  • Start date
She's gorgeous

I would love to slide in between your wife's thighs and suck her clit into my mouth. I bet she cums when you eat her and tug on her nipples. You can hold her legs apart in the air for me while I pump my cum into her.

your wife is gourgeous

your wife is gourgeous.
i love black women. i think that black women are the most beautiful women on the face of the earth.
i am a very lucky 56/w/m with 29/b/f wife

Last edited by a moderator:
durtylurker said:
what do you think?

She's hot. I eat that pussy then titty fuck her then cum in her pussy. Dude you gotta hook it up.

Chochp31 said:
Yours is the first post like this I've seen man. Black man getting on white dicks in his ebony wife. I'd like to see some of that myself. Got anything to post?
yeah....lots of my boys think I'm nuts....but what can I say...it's HOT!

and I got lots to post...but none of the mixed action. Just her and I....and one of my friends :)

robwm said:
Yes she is very fuckable, and she has tits and ass like no wht girls do. she should give herself to wht men
She does have a body on her...no doubt about that! and the few white men she's been with have not been hard to find lol!

kingdarr said:
Damn Dude!!
I got some white paint......does that count?
hell yeah...you could paint her for me ha!

SrBilong said:
Keep us posted bro!!!! I love seeing black chicks that are down with white guys. We need more of this. It's like giving back for all the white pussy that we are given!! You're wife is like a hotter Lil'Kim.
she'll like to hear that...she likes Lil Kim's style.

sean73 said:
I would love to slide in between your wife's thighs and suck her clit into my mouth. I bet she cums when you eat her and tug on her nipples. You can hold her legs apart in the air for me while I pump my cum into her.
oh yeah...her nipples are like her Achilles heel....start sucking...biting..and pulling on those and the rest is yours.

pbahw1313 said:
your wife is gourgeous.
i love black women. i think that black women are the most beautiful women on the face of the earth.
i am a very lucky 56/w/m with 29/b/f wife
56 and 29 hey? nicely done! :)

a few more pics for you all....

I'm glad you're liking the photos....

4314887492_3f4e4b8139_o.jpg 4314888158_318598dc31_o.jpg 4314897680_2558379a61_o.jpg

Reactions: moltenneeds and frankparra71
I'll give you a couple of her titties.....

Let me tell you all this. It's those titties that got me on the hook right away! (after her eyes....that's the official version anyway ha!)

4314893496_585a929504_o.jpg 4314159007_45ee3c4faf_b.jpg

Reactions: Bubbacum, moltenneeds, monkeybrnz and 1 other person
gorgeous wife... I love the eyes too, very sensual.

Very nice, wouldn't mind swapping wives for the night if mine was up for that sort of thing!

nice

durtylurker said:
Let me tell you all this. It's those titties that got me on the hook right away! (after her eyes....that's the official version anyway ha!)

I would love to be the oreo filling between those lovely boobs.

Your wife's tits are amazing!! I would love to fuck her and cum all over those big beautiful tits!! I will be coming to America in April and going from Indi and then down the east coast, if you guys live anywhere near there it would be a pleasure to treat your wife to some white cock!!

she's a doll! would love to see her with my white dick buried deep in her pussy. Let's see her pussy by the way

I'd love to pound that ass

she is truely beautiful!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread