• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Reverse interracial

• Thread starterdurtylurker
  • Start date
transplantsxm said:
IR couple here, wm bf from the Caribbean and lovin it!! Your wife is very very hot!!
thanks man! we vacation in the islands whenever we can...love it! Which island do you live on?

toobad said:
As a rule, I don't find black women attractive. However, your wife is absolutely an exception to that rule. I do love the huge tits but mostly I like the way that she isn't afraid to show them off and the way she dresses. You just can't beat a fine body and a great smile.
thanks man. You're right...she is NOT afraid to show off her body. That isn't to say that she dresses like a slut....cause she doesn't....but she likes male attention (to say the least) and knows what..and how much...they like to see.

I don't mind it at all...cause at the end of the day she's still with me...you know?!

diycasper said:
Do You Like White Women?
sure...as much as any. I just like fucking ;-)

some more for you guys.....

I told my girl about some of the comments she was getting...she likes it :)

4314150533_e1e9a10bbc_o.jpg 4314892984_59c66bc4fc_o.jpg 4314160293_10b37217b2_o.jpg

Reactions: moltenneeds and frankparra71
I'm white and I like the the idea your wife is very nice & I like the breasts and sweet buns!!!!! please show us more pics maybe with her lovers!!!

durtylurker said:
so your wife won't swap? I guess we've never actually "swapped" with anyone yet. I've only let other guys fuck her...but I haven't got in on the action yet?! Ha!

Tried to convince her but she's not into it the whole planned thing. If it's going to happen, it will happen is her feeling on it.

Amazing! Any pussy pics??

Awesome

Husband loves big tits and black women and would love to get with her. Wish you were in Florida

Hi Dirty
That is one seriously incredible looking lady you have there. I am very very jealous. Love to taste her real slow.

M

durtylurker said:
I don't know if this will get any play in here...but I'd REALLY like watching my wife with white men!

Anyone else like me out there?

I would love to spend the weekend with you and your wife. Contact me at ywm33@hotmail.com

Thanks

I take it that since you replied to almost everyone else that you don't want your wife to try some white Aussie cock when I am over in April? I will be making a stop in Arizona to see a mate of mine and would love to give her sweet pussy some down under lovin!! You can e-mail me at grug_07@yahoo.com

she is sexy. if she is interested in black guys as well would love to meet. email me: realdl363@yahoo.com

man,you`re so lucky
she is a awesome beauty.....

would love to throw her down and screw the living sh&t out of her untill her eyes roll back in her head...lol

I am in NC,if you two are ever near here,let me know pleaseeeeeee......

Last edited by a moderator:
Huuuuuuuuuuuummmmnnnnnnnnn........

Just for the record, how big are her tits?? They look lovely and with as sensitive nipples are you say, they are amazing. Personally, I love the bra pics..

wow, she is a darling girl. I'm an older white gent. I live in Chandler and would buy both of you drinks and a steak dinner just to be able to sit and look at those beautiful eyes and adore her lucious body. Dave stud120@hotmail.com email me if you like that idea. also on ym as dave_johnson15

your wife is attractive and and i would think a sweet person, careful with here, if she ahs no idea she could flip

I am a white breeding bull who married a very black skinned woman (she passed on several years ago so am now single and seeking...).

I think everyone on this board knows just how sexy black and white skin looks together. So very hot and beautiful. I think it is part of nature to have the genes farthest apart be the most attracted to each other so a stronger offspring can be produced.

I still find black sluts to be so much more attractive then white sluts. And I want a slut, not a pathetic goody goody girl puritan pervert. A real woman is one who has accepted her God given slut side, onw how knows she is a hole for male cock, even if her heart is given to just one.

As a properly loving husband will enjoy seeing his beloved wife in the throws of sexual heat, be it with him or another, it is his duty to share her. It is his gift to her happiness.

I would lve to take her, use her as fuckmeat, use her as a hole as God intended women to be used. I would delight in using her for My pleasure and to share pleasure with. I love making a slut so hot she begs for My cock. Especially if she is not on any birth control and is willig to take My babymaking sperm. And to get her so hot she begs for my white babymaking sperm is the untimate, especially if you are wiling to raise any child she may give you. I would so enjoy seing a white baby nurse on her dark teats. Such a proper contrast in colors.

You are close enough for an in person meeting if you are ready to make your fantasies real, ready to share her for her pleasure, ready to see her take whit cock into her black fuck holes as nature intended.

Lustfully yours,

Master Paul (AuHound49)

Man Im a white man and I would love to suck on those tits! Can she give a good blowjob?

I would love to give her a go for you. In return would love to have you give my wife a turn on your cock.

durtylurker said:
what do you think?

wow your wife i gorgeous and those breasts are unreal... the things i would do to her!