Reverse interracial

• Thread starterdurtylurker
  • Start date
Welcome back, would love to see more your body...

Sorry to hear about you and durty. I am a white male married to a beautiful black woman.
I would like to suggest you play the field for awhile before you get into a serious relationship. But do please keep us updated on how you are doing.

Reactions: toolman2c
Your wife is very very sexy... Nice and Thick like a 100 dollar milkshake... I'm a brotha that loves curvy, shapely women and your girl has got it...

My god is she stunning!

littlecucky said:
Sorry to hear about you and durty. I am a white male married to a beautiful black woman.
I would like to suggest you play the field for awhile before you get into a serious relationship. But do please keep us updated on how you are doing.

What happened to Durty???

She's beautiful . . . hell yes I'd do it for you!

You are so gorgeous, you remind me of a black woman I knew in college. She's on facebook. I wish I had her now.

Reactions: toolman2c
Beautiful...love the negligee pic.

Are you still on here and looking Colorado here an hour north of Denver

Damn, I sure like what I see in her pictures! I especially love her brown chocolate big titties! Definitely play with them!!

Shes hot bro, you're a lucky man!

Will send u whatever pics u need

Fuck all that shit about her being turned out my white dick! That's some funny as shit because every black female that I have fucked has ALWAYS told me that white guys CAN'T FUCK, only good thang they can do is use their tongue! That black bitch just hasn't had any real BLACK dick to get her back to being focused! That's ALL that is! Shit, NO black female on BSF would even say that shit about a white guy! Real talk!!

She is incredibly sexy and hot! I would take her for a long hard ride

durtylurker said:
I don't know if this will get any play in here...but I'd REALLY like watching my wife with white men!

Anyone else like me out there?
Beautiful girl. she'd have darling white babies!

durtylurker said:
another pic of us on holidays....

any white guys out there willing to give me an opinion?

or anyone really.... :)
Where ya from

Reactions: toolman2c and budgrower55
durtylurker said:
some more pics....

what do you think?
She is stunning, the sexiest bod on here