• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Reverse interracial

• Thread starterdurtylurker
  • Start date
Well , I would have to agree , she is Very Hot... Smokin Body......and would love to see more pics of her too....... You are a lucky man!!!!!!!!!!!!!

durtylurker said:
what do you think?
Brother Man,
You are lucky enough to have a "fine sister" AND she is sexy as hell. Those big pretty tits and her big lovely legs kill me !

witeblik69 said:
I would LOVE to be in that shower with HER!!!!!
Suck the MILK out of those big fine ass titties.

durtylurker said:
thank you! I totally agree that there's a surprising lack of what some people might call "reverse interracial" out there?! It's odd to me because I know from personal experience that the desires and turn ons of black men tend to vary very little from those of white men. Obviously there are cultural influences in play...but that's true no matter what color you are.

I'm thinking maybe I need to get into the production of online "material" that caters to this specific group. I might make a buck or two?! loL!
Dee,
As you can see..................... you have every man's attention who is in this room. On one hand I am so proud of you for being a REAL and classy black woman and on the other hand I want to fuck you and eat both the pussy and that ass.

dude, your wife had turn this mother out.........I know i have said it b4, but dam. I come her looking for white babes,,,and bam,,,,,there is Dee. Dog, I would fuck her till i faint. Let see some pic of her with other guys.

ill do u both................

your wife is amazingly hot....would love to fuck her

when are we going to see some pic of Dee take some white cock,,,,we're all waiting

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been saying the same thing Lewis. But I'm starting to think that Dee & Durty have, unfortunately, left us. Still, Durty posted more pix of superior and graphic quality than most others, so I'm grateful for that.

it was HOT while it lasted

Fine

She is fine as hell!!! Would love to meet up with you two!!! And trust me there is much interest in reverse interracial.

Hoottt!

Would you both be interested in wife swapping both white here. I would love to see my wife get fucked by a big black cock (I have pics of her using her Black Dildo that is 9" long and very girthy if you would want to see them) and would love to fuck your wife!! let me know! Does your wife go both ways bc mine would def eat that pussy like crazy!!!

durtylurker said:
yeah I know...but there's not much out there for "reverse interracial" interest. I thought I'd post in here and see what happens.

Well it looks like you got plenty of responses to your querry. There doesn't seem to be much interest on black women or black couples parts for this. But there are plenty of white men who would be interested, such as myself. If that is your wife in the pics, then hell yes, this white boy would fuck the shit out of her!!!

Holy Mother of God, that's one sexy lady! If they went out and made an reverse interracial site, they'd totally corner the market!

Hot

hey dude ur wife is fucking awesome man she is made to fuck white bulls so make her a ***** for white man make her a black bitch for white man she should obey white mans command n the best thing u should take her pictures or video when she is getting humiliated, abused and fucked by a white man or getting gang bang n post it on net so the whole world would come to know about the reverse interracial n all the black guy who think like u will follow u man u will be their 'IDOL' so do it man post some pic or videos of ur wife fucking a white man n mention it with big letter 'black married bitch getting used by white man'

i would love to chat with u man my yahoo id is rockyvaity@yahoo.com

ur wife was looking so classy in that golden gown man my cock got rock hard man fucking amazing man

Enjoy yourself I wish i could do her Iam black

life is interesting at times....

Hello all. It's been a VERY long time! Durty and I have gone through a LOT in the past 6 months or so...and without getting into any sad details I will tell you that he is no longer in my life :-(

The happy part in all this is I am now completely free to explore any and all of my deepest desires! I have LONG been a complete sexual submissive and was awakened to my lust for strong racial play during my years with "durty"...

I want to hear from you all...all of the deepest, darkest fantasies that you have. *********. I have been letting myself indulge every sexual urge as of late and am here to say that it has been VERY intense these days. There are a LOT of horny men out there! :)

talk to me...please?

Attachments

• dee.jpg
    dee.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 503
wunderfullllllllllllllllllllllll