• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Rick and Theresa 2, 3, and 4

• Thread starterSandyWho
  • Start date

SandyWho

Not quite a lurker
VERIFIED!
Beloved Member
May 4, 2004
West
www.sandywho.com
These are some of my earliest works:

gallery2-2.jpg

Theresa- Nothing to Hide

Theresa knew the neighbors were curious. Who were those black men who came to the house when her husband, Rick, was away. Could they be Theresa's lovers? But could such a shy, church going woman and soccer mom be "entertaining"￾ these black men? Was she really having interracial affairs in their neighborhood? How could her husband not know about this and how could he let it happen? No, the neighbors thought, there must be another reason, perhaps a bible study with disadvantaged youth? Theresa had nothing to hide. She always kept the bedroom curtains open. Anyone who wanted to find out her secret could watch her entwined with her black lovers on the bed she shared with Rick.

gallery2-3.jpg

Theresa and Her Soldier

The erotic vision of a black soldier making love to Theresa excited Rick to ask even more daring questions of his faithful wife and mother of his children. What would she have done if she had gotten pregnant by her soldier? Has she ever wanted to have sex with another black man? Has she ever heard from him again? Theresa wrote me and told me her story and about her conflicting emotions. Theresa loves Rick and could tell that his excitement was overwhelming but dare she tell him the truth?

gallery2-4.jpg

The Soldier’s Child

He wrote down his name and email address and asked that she write him. She did, keeping her affair secret from her husband. But soon he would discover her infidelity and she knew she would be free from a loveless marriage. In two more weeks, she thought, a lonely soldier in Korea will find out he has son waiting for him, and a woman who would give him more if only he asks.

Nice to see a old friend again.....So erotic everyone should check these out

Users who are viewing this thread