Riots on Election Night

• Thread startermissouri_hubby
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
i just read where a mccain staffer took a picture of a confederate flag flying in a front yard beside a homemade sign that read "rednecks for obama, even we've had enough." He said he knew they were in trouble when he saw that.

:) Now that would be a great picture to have! Hey the sun came up today and our country was still here...it didn't burn last night. MO Hubby I can appreciate your desire to make light and jab jokes for the next four years, but away from the computer, I do hope you will join in and try to enjoy the optimism. Who knows how long it will last, but last night and this morning it sure felt good.

LoveMILFS said:
:) Now that would be a great picture to have! Hey the sun came up today and our country was still here...it didn't burn last night. MO Hubby I can appreciate your desire to make light and jab jokes for the next four years, but away from the computer, I do hope you will join in and try to enjoy the optimism. Who knows how long it will last, but last night and this morning it sure felt good.

HE DIDN'T TAKE OFFICE YET..NOT UNTIL JAN 20TH..

HE IS ONLY THE ELECTED PRESIDENT.

ON THE TV SERIES 24 THE BLACK MAN ELECTED PRESIDENT ALMOST DIED ON HIS FIRST DAY IN THE OFFICE. NOT WISHING THAT HAPPEN JUST TOMORROW IS NEVER GUARANTEED.

as a black man I wish not harm to another black man

Dude, really, try optimism once in awhile. You must be a buzz kill at a party.

I am always the life of the party I begin and end the parties. Just so damn sick of this BULLSHIT about OBAMA or McCain

Well the election's over...hope for the best there. Back to hot women in tight dresses.

LoveMILFS said:

Seriously, I am a loyal American, and while I may enjoy raising a little McCain with the Dems once in a while, I will follow President Obama wherever he takes us. I might well be considered opposition, but I assure you it will be loyal opposition.

Enough politics for a while.

missouri_hubby said:
Anyone willing to wager that there will be riots on election night?

I think it's a forgone conclusion that cities will burn if McCain wins, because the black population will feel they've once again been shafted by "Whitey" and they'll be out to take their revenge.

But I'm almost certain they'll riot even if Obama wins, because they'll be so happy they won't be able to contain themselves and they'll want to flex their newfound muscle. In addition, rednecks will burn the woods, enraged by the prospect of a Black president.

Either way, I'll be watching the news with a loaded gun close by.

Nostradomus you are not.:whatever:

Status
Not open for further replies.