Roast My Wife Ashley

HaviSomone

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 20, 2018
About a year ago my wife reveled to me that loves to be degraded/roasted..ive tried since but she said that I'm like a child when I talk dirty to her...comment her pics roasting her so I can show her and will keep posting more!
20130204_204021-1-1.jpg
Image 10.jpg
V__60F3(1)(1).jpg
11082012-007 (1).jpg
image (3).jpg
V__3C87(1)(1).jpg
C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_i_5195627_91686_2013405_5761116.jpg
11082012-007 (1).jpg 11082012-007 (1).jpg
20130204_204021-1-1.jpg
Image 10.jpg
V__60F3(1)(1).jpg
11082012-007 (1).jpg
image (3).jpg
V__3C87(1)(1).jpg
C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_i_5195627_91686_2013405_5761116.jpg
C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_1529120212116.jpg
V__4DF8.jpg
V__5EDE(1)(1).jpg

• Love
Reactions: Jambon, Jackndice, Shire and 9 others
Bitches pussy so loose she could put a football in it she still wouldnt feel it

I can see in her eyes and how her pussy looks that she is a nasty bitch that likes to fuck.
Are you able to satisfy her in spite of your inability to properly degrade her?
Or does she have to get fucked by a BBC to make that happen?

WBFBP said:
Bitches pussy so loose she could put a football in it she still wouldnt feel it
Football's a good idea! I seen her put a tallboy in her pussy at a party!!

C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_image2-1-1.jpg C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_ash21-1.jpg

Reactions: Jambon and Youngbbc4mwf
She is a real slut I'm sure several BBC dumped there load in her.

Reactions: toolman2c
Nazareth said:
I can see in her eyes and how her pussy looks that she is a nasty bitch that likes to fuck.
Are you able to satisfy her in spite of your inability to properly degrade her?
Or does she have to get fucked by a BBC to make that happen?
Nasty is correct sir...and your right,my dick didn't stand a chance with her holes..shes let several bbcs cum in her in front of me

20130413_101831_67736.jpg 20130413_101831_18673 (1).jpg

Reactions: Iwantyou, PlannB and Nazareth
Krprice58 said:
She is a real slut I'm sure several BBC dumped there load in her.
More then u can believe!

image (1).jpg 20130413_101831_76870 (1).jpg

Reactions: Iwantyou, Youngbbc4mwf and Nazareth
how many?

She needs a brown bag over her face, before I would fuck. Then I will jizz on her face to make it look better

Reactions: Takeiteasy and Capt. Ron
Bitch needs a spit roasting . I'm sure she's no stranger to that . There's been so much cock in her , she needs two cocks in her worn out cunt to feel anything . The gang bang slut of the party !

Any pics of her getting fucked or gangbanged like the slut she is?

Looks like she'd love to be cock slapped while begging for a face fucking. She'll need to up her dirty talk game to get the cock and the cum. I bet she loves getting throat fucked.

What a stupid, cum-guzzling witch. That nasty, worn out roast-beef vag of hers has seen more cock than a henhouse and she probably has to have a firehose shoved inside and water blasting it to even get a nut anymore. You should have a mattress sewn into her clothes to make it easier for the ugly toothless freaks who will still fuck her, to throw her on the ground before they go cave exploring in that gaping, drooling, and surely diseased mineshaft. I’m sure that donkey-faced, perverted, inbred animal has ass-fucked every male in her family.

Capt. Ron said:
What a stupid, cum-guzzling witch. That nasty, worn out roast-beef vag of hers has seen more cock than a henhouse and she probably has to have a firehose shoved inside and water blasting it to even get a nut anymore. You should have a mattress sewn into her clothes to make it easier for the ugly toothless freaks who will still fuck her, to throw her on the ground before they go cave exploring in that gaping, drooling, and surely diseased mineshaft. I’m sure that donkey-faced, perverted, inbred animal has ass-fucked every male in her family.
Omg captain Ron...your the best! She fuckin loves it,I would let you put a baby in my wife and force me to watch you fuck her face till she passes out!
image-1 (2).jpg
image (4)-1.jpg
C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_1529120164181.jpg
V__CDA5.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Jambon, PlannB, Youngbbc4mwf and 1 other person
A baby??? OMFG. Why on Earth would we allow that troglodyte to breed? The only thing she’s good for is allowing horses & gorrillas at the zoo to practice using their animal dicks in her, for when the time comes to impregnate their own kind. Only in her sweetest dreams would I lower myself to shove my cock down her throat and pump her belly full of my precious cum.

I wouldn’t be surprised if you told me she has to spread peanut butter on those skin flaps and corn-cobb clit just so a pack of dogs will lick and chew on it until she grinds out a miserable, dreadful orgasm. And the horrific noises she must make while doing it, probably like a cat being strangled.

Sorry, forgetting my manners—you are both very welcome but no, you may not have another. We wouldn’t want to spoil you now.

Wow, that nasty gaping cunt is beyond ruined. And her tits are saggy. I love it all.

Did you marry a BBC *****?

I wish I could have seen those big, floppy tits before all the fucking wore them out, at least now I can titty fuck her while my cock is in her pussy! She has an amazing ass on her, looks like the one hole not worn out yet so I guess it's up to me to make sure it matches her blown out pussy and cum coated throat. My dick gets rock hard whenever I see a pathetic cumslut of this magnitude. Something about this *****'s dick ravaged body lets me know she'll suck a cock straight out of her ass as long as she gets a big load to swallow.

Reactions: Capt. Ron