• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Roomate/Wifes Boyfriend

• Thread startercoynchico
  • Start date
sucsall said:
When my wife wanted to move her BF in I said no so she moved out and divorced me. I still feel I made the right decision. I am in a vanilla marriage now.

your situation is much different then ours..i liked the idea of seeing my wife have sex with another guy..we met with him a few times got to know him over time and let him come stay with us while he goes to college. Him and her have their fun..i enjoy it..she enjoys it..he enjoys it.
He dates other girls and has a GF back home. This is not a longterm thing. More of a friend with benifits situation. But we call him her boyfriend since me and her are married ;)

I think tonight i might let them go out to a mexican dance together..it is out of town

They went to the dance and had a good time. They didn't get a room though and drove home. I woke up and he had her on her stomach and was giving it to her as hard as he could on the living room floor.

coynchico,

How often do they 'connect'? My wife's live-in boyfriend was a college guy too and he was certainly making use of the arrangement... 4 nights a week. He really was a horny devil.

It varies there has been times when it was everyday and then there has been times where nothing happened for a week or more. Usually once a week me and him will tagteam her for a few hrs.
Usually one or 2 nights a week she will ask to go hang out with him in his room alone and they usually just watch a movie and end up having quick sex and then she comes back to the room. There has been times though when i was gone at work where they pretty much fucked most of the day. multiple times throught the day. Just depends on her mood and his schedule most of the time. Weekends is mostly when they spend the most time together. Sometimes she will stay in his room the whole night messing around and having sex and i wake up and they are having a morning quickie before he has to leave for class
How long did your wifes live in boyfriend stay with you for?

coynchico said:
How long did your wifes live in boyfriend stay with you for?

Just a bit over a month before he broke the big rule, got kicked out and lost the pussy privileges.

What was the big rule?

the gr8 cornholio has hit upon a most gratifying set of
circumstances here ...........congratulations sir ..u r a
cornu ...proudly wear ur horns

coynchico said:
What was the big rule?

============

cutting his toenails:eek:

what is that all about duke?
Btw we are looking for a new special friend for her when this guy goes back home. Found some nice prospects so far..22 yr old boxer..26 yr old guy with 11in dick..those are the top 2 for now that we are thinking of having lunch or a movie night with.

coynchico said:
what is that all about duke?
Btw we are looking for a new special friend for her when this guy goes back home. Found some nice prospects so far..22 yr old boxer..26 yr old guy with 11in dick..those are the top 2 for now that we are thinking of having lunch or a movie night with.

==========

i'd very much like hearing about it all .......you're a fantastic raconteur
btw cantya conflate the 2 candidates? the boxer with a 11" wee wee ?

i can see the boxer slapping you around like a small child to further
your debasement in your wife's eyes ..........carry on cornholio :D

duke...this is a hotwife situation not cuckold...
but yea it would be interesting how she would handle the 11in dick...

coynchico said:
duke...this is a hotwife situation not cuckold...
but yea it would be interesting how she would handle the 11in dick...

===========

it's a difference without a distinction ..........women for the most part
can accommodate just about any cock .........it's the tiny ones that present
the most vexing moments .....i shood know ..ask Mac :)

Interesting update..The roomate had a friend to come up and visit. My wife asked if i minded if she went and hung out with them in the roomates room and i said no problem..they were drinking and talking and about 2 hrs later i hear somebody leave out of the driveway and i'm thinking the roomates buddy left to get some drinks or something then i hear gigling and the bed moving. a few more minutes pass and i heard here moaning about 20 min later the roomate comes and tells me to go check it out and i look and the roomates buddy is fucking her like crazy. i guess he had left to get drinks and he came back to see that and the whole time i thought it was her and the roomate

Another update. Roomates buddy goes home today but last night we all had our fun with her. Started of with us all watching movies in the living room and then me and her went to the room.when i was done she told me to go get our roomate so me and her played with her and end the end the roomate and his buddy took her to his room and took turns with her for a few hrs.

Hi

I was wondering if your wife knew that you were posting here and if she would be interested in writing about it from her side of things. Or perhaps her boyfriend would like to tell his side of the story?

Glad you are having fun

Users who are viewing this thread