• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Roomate/Wifes Boyfriend

• Thread startercoynchico
  • Start date

coynchico

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Dec 10, 2010
me and wife are younger married couple she is 19 and i'm 25 she is latina and 5'5 and thick nice tits and ass
Me and my wife have tried 3 somes a few times in the past with a cpl of guys. One of which being a Rugby player that goes to College near our town. We met up about 10 times each of which ending up with me and him taking turns with her and giving her all she could take. It was always a good time and i told her i didn't mind if she text or talk to him on the phone. So some months go by and he calls me and her wanting to talk to each of us telling us his roomates bailed on him and if there was any chance he could stay with us for a weekend now and then..so me and my wife talked it over and she said will if u dont mind lets just let him stay with us and he can help out with bills. I was all for the idea as well knowing what would happen because they get along good and she is attracted to him and says he's a good fuck. He is 5'11..220ish..works out..latino and a clean good looking guy with a thick 9 inch dick..i'm only about 8 and he is bigger then me. She had told me she enjoyed the way he would stretch her. So me and her talked and i said i knew stuff would go on between them and i didn't mind as long as they didn't sneak around. So she asked me how i felt and i said i liked the idea of it..So we call him and tell him that he can come stay with us. He is happy moves into our extra bedroom and that night we all hang out and have another great time taking turns with her which she enjoys of course. So we finish and he goes to his room..i leave for work the next morning wondering what will go on while i'm at work.i text her and call her but she says nothing really going on they just hanging out.so i tell her to text me if anything is gonna happen she text me later and says they gonna watch a movie and do i mind if anything happen, i told her she can do whatever just let me know what happens..she text me back and says all they did was cuddle..so weeks go by and eventually he is waking her up daily by eating her out and fucking her. Hot! At least a cpl times a week i come home on lunch or home from work at the end of the day and they are going at it..hot as well. Sometimes i would just watch or join in..so either way a good time is had by all. Eventually he ask me if she can stay the night in his room with him sometimes..of course i let her cuz why not? I can hear him banging the shit out of her and her moaning. They usually fuck for a good 3 hrs..sometimes she stays all night in there and other times she comes back to our room and climbs on top of me sloppy and full of cum. Wife is on BC by the way. I have no problem with any of this and we all get along great. I just wonder if anybody else has had similar situation with a live in boyfriend and how did it turn out? i know alot of times my wife does get tired and worn out from all the sex.

Wow that is hot. That sounds so great, that you all can get along so good and be so open.

Yea so far its a good situation we have going on. He will be going back home though when school is up so then no more fun....
the nights she does stay with him in his room they usually leave the door ajar so i can see whats going on. i have seen her do some wild and nasty things with him. I think one of the hottest was to see her on her knees going down on him and them him cumming on her face. About 10 min later they were both in the shower going at it in there.
Anybody else have a live in boyfriend for their wife??

It is interesting to read your post. I have been in a similar situation now off and on for 18 months. Albeit, it has been the hottest most intense experience of my life, it certainly hasn't been without its ups and downs.

In fact, I just posted about some of the things that are going on. All I can say is for me, it has been a real test. But I cant deny that is has certainly been an exciting and scary ride

Well dirtydoc30 i read your story...ur situation is very different then mine..i wanted to see my wife have a in house boyfriend for when i am not around or for when i feel like sharing her..not for her to have a complete relationship and out me..
We have our rules and she respects them..if not her and him would both be out on their ass. He dates other females and understands he cannot be with her and she knows the same. For us it is all about friendship and sex..not makeing anybody feel bad or anything like that. I'd guess u could say we do the hot wife thing not the cuckold thing..i tell my wife to have fun..if she wants to stay in his room for the night or if he ask me and i don't want her to then she doesn't and that is that..U just need to put your food down it sounds like.

Mate I can remember being in a similar situation to you once. My mate who flatted with us started hitting on my girl when I wasn’t there, I was cuck curious at the time so over the course of around six months I managed to convince her to fuck him. She did so and then did so again, all as he thought that I was ******* of what was going on. After a while I realized they had been doing things without me knowing and a while after that she started sleeping in his bed first some, then every night - it was obvious at that point that we all knew what was happening. Not too long after that they pretty much kicked me out of the flat.

I’d suggest caution to you, your situation sounds real hot but believe me it can turn ugly pretty fast. Perhaps cool things down a bit, at least for a while.

As all of us we can only give a personal view.

coynchico
In a different life, my cousin got divorced and moved away! her 19Year old son was starting at a London Uni, She naturally asked us if we would put him up for the three year course. My Wife was 25 at the time, We had been married for two years, She was clubbing freak, out with her pre-marriage friends, virtually every week end. I was 28, very staid, not into loud music or the party life style.

The First Week end after his mother dropped him off there was a party in Richmond (SW London). I was working late on Saturday and could not attend even if I wanted to.The party was intended to spill over until Late Sunday. Anne wearing the de rigueur uniform of the era a tight Miniskirt, Indian Cotton blouse without a bra. She invited Ian to the party, she introduced him to everyone as my nephew. During the evening she drank, smoked and danced with her friends, ending up every fifth or sixth dance with Ian. eventually they ended up in a group " righting the world", Ian had his arm around her shoulder, they passed the joint between each other a few times. Anne told me the moment was just right, he pulled her to his lips and they kissed, and kissed and kissed. like most of the other guys in the circle with their partners, he quickly found his way into my wife's tits, twisting the nipples, increasing her enjoyment. In those days there always was a room set aside with numerous mattresses on the floor, she took his hand and led him into the room, within minutes she was giving oral homage to his very large white member, eventually he fucked her, giving her what she described as the best fuck ever from a white guy ( He was her last white guy). They continued throughout the Saturday night, they were both insatiable. She returned home Sunday afternoon announcing to me that Ian was moving into her bedroom ( Not Ours), I did not have any say she had decided. He suggested in conversation that he liked Blonde's, that evening she returned home Blonde. He suggested a shorter skirt, the next time they went out she was wearing it. One of his Uni friends told him about a party next weekend, where couples swapped their Wives or G/f. Anne was not keen on it but Ian persuaded her that it would be invigorating. She went there and being part of the set, she indulged in all on offer, The Coke, The various guys and the occasional girls. She returned home in the early hours of the morning and insisted I clean her!. I cleaned both her lower orifices out, ( Ian would never give her anal or oral satisfaction) after she was satisfied she re- joined Ian in their bedroom. Their affair/ Love Tryst continued for over three years, he took her to every student party, she was to everyone his married girlfriend. Throughout the time with Ian, she behaved like a love struck Teenager, whatever she suggested Anne complied. If I suggested something she would always ask what he thought, If which was the case with many of my suggestions he disapproved, it was never done.

He was offered a Job in Australia, which he took. I then had to endure months of crying until another guy caught her eye.

coynchico any cuck relationship is always a chance. Anne over the years including Ian who she loved dearly, has emotionally fallen for most of her long term relationships. does that mean they are giving her something that I do not maybe. All I know is that for more years than I care to remember, I have been there to pick up the pieces every time she gets dumped for for one reason or another, I am always there to help her get over her emotional pain, and rebuild into her next long term relationship. She never gets involved with her one night stands, well maybe a few! I am like her older and wiser sister/ brother giving her advice on her relationships, sexual, physical or emotional.

She (I) have three children who I adore, all are mixed race. One is a top economist working for a well known investment bank, the boy is a top athlet, who has represented his country on many occasions, the youngest is just starting on a post grad course in Islamabad.

We have been married for more years than I care to remember, I knew her reputation as a slut before I married her, I willingly went in with my eyes open and have never regretted marrying Anne. It works for us.

:D:D:D

I can't imagine having a live in bf for my wife...it sounds so hot though!

I know...I always wish...I had a room mate...and have him make advances every time...even when i'm around...I think emotional feeling can build from any relationship...as long as the bull doesn't pursue...she probably won't too...

well like people are saying everybody on here is different..
I stay in on whats going on between the 2 of them and keep an eye on things. He is not looking for a relationship..another reason he still dates other girls. And my wife is not going to give up the stable life i provide for her. Again its not like they spend everynight together and because of everybodys schedules its not like they are home alone all day together. Every situation is different.

Well, I ain't going to knock your situation at all! I just said it can be tough, but that certainly doesn't suggest it isn't hot as fuck! That has been my problem it is so hot, I feel somewhat addicted and so is my woman. Its one thing for your woman to go out on a date, it is a completely different animal when her man lives with you guys.

When he finally does move on, you may just find yourself looking to relive that high and it maybe that the only way to get back there is to move another guy in. As long as everyone is safe and you guys are comfortable in your relationship either as a cuckold or hotwife (or whatever), I think you have the makings of long lasting and loving partnership with your woman. Only slightly different than the societal norm... ;-)

yea when he moves back home we will be somewhat bored..it is hot when they stay the night together or when i peek in on them and see her sucking him off having a good time. We will both miss it i'm sure. I also find it a turn on when she crawls into bed all hot and sweaty and lays ontop of me and puts me in her..no point in fucking her cuz she is usually too sloppy or tired lol..but still feels nice.

coynchico said:
yea when he moves back home we will be somewhat bored..it is hot when they stay the night together or when i peek in on them and see her sucking him off having a good time. We will both miss it i'm sure. I also find it a turn on when she crawls into bed all hot and sweaty and lays ontop of me and puts me in her..no point in fucking her cuz she is usually too sloppy or tired lol..but still feels nice.

Sorry man, I wasn't trying to dis you! Wow that is hot!

yea we have a pretty good thing going..works out good when i'm too tired and not in the mood she will ask if she can go hang out with him in his room and i usually have no prob with hit. Definitly works out well for him too..in house pussy and he still goes out on dates with other girls from school..he has it made lol

coynchico said:
yea we have a pretty good thing going..works out good when i'm too tired and not in the mood she will ask if she can go hang out with him in his room and i usually have no prob with hit. Definitly works out well for him too..in house pussy and he still goes out on dates with other girls from school..he has it made lol

Actually yes, he does have it made! Is she ever less, uhh, energetic or more reluctant when you are keen for her?

yea there has been times when she is tired and not so much in the mood.. Here is a good example Last satnight she stayed the night with him in his room I fell asleep around 3 and they were still going at it..his radio was on and i could hear sounds..so i wake up about 8am hard and wanting some.. Wife isn't in bed so i look around.. and her and him are in the shower..they were in there for a good 45 min..they finish he comes out leaves for work she goes and lays in the bed. I get on her and slid in easy and basically it just felt not good for either of us..lol

When my wife wanted to move her BF in I said no so she moved out and divorced me. I still feel I made the right decision. I am in a vanilla marriage now.

coynchico said:
yea there has been times when she is tired and not so much in the mood.. Here is a good example Last satnight she stayed the night with him in his room I fell asleep around 3 and they were still going at it..his radio was on and i could hear sounds..so i wake up about 8am hard and wanting some.. Wife isn't in bed so i look around.. and her and him are in the shower..they were in there for a good 45 min..they finish he comes out leaves for work she goes and lays in the bed. I get on her and slid in easy and basically it just felt not good for either of us..lol

Man that's hot!

yea he is quite a bit thicker then me so trying to do anything with her after she has been with him all night is kinda pointless unless she is into it. The female body does need time to rest down there unless the female is wide awake and in the mood..otherwise it just feels sloppy and loose until she is rested up.

Sucsall, you made the right call.

Users who are viewing this thread