• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Sara Palin?

• Thread starterTanboat05
  • Start date
T

Tanboat05

That visual is hot for me. I can totally see her going for a real man. Pro baskletball player. I hope we continue to hear more about the story. :cool:

tanboat05 said:
That visual is hot for me. I can totally see her going for a real man. Pro baskletball player. I hope we continue to hear more about the story. :cool:

==========

i'm with u brother ..snortin coke off of his hard cock too ...
this will sink any presidential dreams she may have entertained :D

Then she could have some "Levi's" on the side for a bonafide rainbow coalition.

"That visual is hot for me. I can totally see her going for a real man. Pro baskletball player. I hope we continue to hear more about the story."

What started this? (what visual) I see a reference to something that apparently showed up somewhere else.
I'd like to see what was referred to that caused the above quote.
Thanks Harry

Harry2614 said:
"That visual is hot for me. I can totally see her going for a real man. Pro baskletball player. I hope we continue to hear more about the story."

What started this? (what visual) I see a reference to something that apparently showed up somewhere else.
I'd like to see what was referred to that caused the above quote.
Thanks Harry

------------------

Let me google that for you

she reminds me of mary ann from gilligans island. i would so fuck the shit right out of her

Personally, I can not get excited about any woman I have absolutely no respect for.

She is a complete turn-off for me.

Yep she loves black cock! I don't think that'll be cool with republicans!

MacNfries said:
LOL ... now I wonder why I didn't even think of that one ... but you're absolutely right! So much for Sarah Palin getting the nod ... here are a couple more you guys might like of Sarah ...

Actually, the first pc is a well known P-shopped pic of Palin's head on someone elses body. :)

110504d1316135919t-sara-palin

Here's the pics......

Attachments

• xxsppalin_phoop.jpg
    xxsppalin_phoop.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 136
Hey! Glen, next time you fuck some white chicks
brains out put them back in ok :D

Another.I hope you like it.

Attachments

• SarahPalinBlackCock.jpg
    SarahPalinBlackCock.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 165
Sorry, if there are viewing problems, I've never uploaded pictures before.

By the way, I love Sarah. (don't flame me for that, it's just an opinion). If things get political (even a little) I won't post another picture...ever.

Attachments

• SarahPalinInterracial.jpg
    SarahPalinInterracial.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 137
Here's another. Let me know if you enjoy them.

Attachments

• SarahPalinInterracialSex2.jpg
    SarahPalinInterracialSex2.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 157
All great pics. Thanks for the smiles.

Users who are viewing this thread