• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Sarah isn't dumb after all

• Thread starterRoSquirts
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sarah is ignorant and without class to be specific. She will be great leader during the apocalyptic wars of the near future...if they ever happen... otherwise there is no OTHER scenario in which she would make sense as our leader!
RoSquirts said:
Well, watching Sarah's speech this morning. I can only come to the conclusion that she isn't dumb, but deceptive and untruthful. I wonder how many Americans will believe her pipeline story?

The fact is that she did start a bidding process for the gas pipeline and she did shut the oil companies out of it, as she said. However, the Alaska government estimates it will cost $40 billion. TransCanada (who won the bid) estimates it will cost $23 billion. TransCanada is not close to financing the construction of the pipeline to date and most experts think starting construction in the next 10 years is unlikely. Her portrayal of the pipeline as a done deal is deceptive at best and a blatant lie at worst.

Incidentally, I love the idea of more nuclear power plants but this 45 plants built by 2030 is nothing more than a pipe dream. What incentive does the power industry have to spend the trillions of dollars necessary to build these plants, assuming anyone will let them in their back yards ? Selling a fantasy and some will buy it unfortunately.

I won't even repeat my stance on the domestic drilliing issue. It simply is not a solution to anything at all.

All this time I thought energy was Sarah's strong point. Now I have to conclude that she's just plain full of shit and her only strong point is her stubborn determination.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread