• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Saturday Night

• Thread starterzzaatt
  • Start date

zzaatt

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jan 13, 2007
Hi all, was out last night, met a cute BBC, he was powerful, really fucked hard, but I am not made of glass and he didn't break me lol. hubby in tow with the camera :)
Just thought I would post a few pics, hope you like.

Still on a mission to find the cock you think I cannot take,I want to be left gaping wide, fit for nothing but Huge Black Cock, needs to be in the UK.

Tania xxxx

Attachments

• DSCF2034.jpg
    DSCF2034.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 1,285
  • DSCF2038.jpg
    DSCF2038.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 1,350
  • DSCF2045.jpg
    DSCF2045.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 1,234
  • DSCF2055.jpg
    DSCF2055.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 1,656
  • DSCF2061.jpg
    DSCF2061.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 1,274
north or south uk?

You dress well for fucking

North or south

illyinit said:
north or south uk?

I am south (Kent) but will travel a reasonable distance if the size is right :)

Dress

iluvmycock said:
You dress well for fucking

Thankyou, do try but so many guys just wanna rip it straight off, lol

THANK You for sharing those pics. They are outstanding. You look satisfied with that cum on your face. The pic of your pussy is appetizing. I hope hubby was face first in there. I also noticed your butt looks ripe for the taking. Perhaps another time?

Please keep them cumming.

Your gorgeous, especially love the spunk on your chin :D Pity your down in Kent, i'n in Newcastle

Very hot! I love watching a beautiful lady having a great time!

Spunky

geordiekev said:
Your gorgeous, especially love the spunk on your chin :D Pity your down in Kent, i'n in Newcastle

Hi babe, thanks, I adore Spunk everywhere and anywhere :)

Hi, thank you :)
Hubby is always there to assist lol, love seeing him look up at me with wet sticky lips :)
My bottom is saved for very special cocks, ones that blow my mind, sure I will post some pics again soon. xxxx

You are utterly amazing and beautiful! Thank you so much for giving us such a thrill with your stories and very hot pictures! I don't know who is luckier... you for getting fuck as many ccks as you please, or your husband for having the perfect wife? Well, I geuss that's a no-brainer... your husband, hands down! I would love to kiss you passionately with your mouth covered in cum like it is in that picture!

spunky kiss

wifeownsme said:
You are utterly amazing and beautiful! Thank you so much for giving us such a thrill with your stories and very hot pictures! I don't know who is luckier... you for getting fuck as many ccks as you please, or your husband for having the perfect wife? Well, I geuss that's a no-brainer... your husband, hands down! I would love to kiss you passionately with your mouth covered in cum like it is in that picture!

Would love to kiss you with a mouthful of hot sticky spunk. x

Attachments

• PA170042.jpg
    PA170042.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 353
  • PA170056.jpg
    PA170056.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 300
  • PA170057.jpg
    PA170057.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 317
lovely.. love that cum on ur mouth..

Oh yeah, would lick it all and pass it to your hubby to swallow..

Hi Zzaatt. Try fabswingers.com in the UK. There are many,many black men on there,and a good few of them with 10"+ cocks. Befriend a guy called bokeem and go from there...enjoy!

zzaatt said:

mmmmm.... Kiss me, baby!

Fab

cuckal said:
Hi Zzaatt. Try fabswingers.com in the UK. There are many,many black men on there,and a good few of them with 10"+ cocks. Befriend a guy called bokeem and go from there...enjoy!

Hi baby, thanks, I am on Fabswingers under bbclover72
will check him out, thanks xxxxxx

zzaatt said:

You could castrate guys with your mouth - just sink your teeth and bite hard and their voice will change from a g-string guitar sound to a e-string violin sound as they become a eneuch.

You might as well put your mouth to good use seeing you get to sample a lot of sperm. You can be the "taste-tester" and castrate any cock that you don't recommend other woman bother their time with.

There is a precendence for this, in that the female spider flirts with a male spider, mates with him, then eats him so there is a fast turnover of genetic gain in the spider species.

he he he.

hi there, love your pictures, I have no doubt you could handle my merge 9 inches, still love that you dress for sex, I never rip it off like to savour a beautiful lady in sexy clothes. I am coming down south in July would love the chance to meet, Im from Newcastle

damn im in plymouth atm but dont think im big enough! whats the smallest you would go for?