Saturday Night

• Thread starterzzaatt
  • Start date
Size

illyinit said:
damn im in plymouth atm but dont think im big enough! whats the smallest you would go for?

I am looking for 10"+ The thicker the better for casual hard fucking. I want to know my limits, I have had several 12" and good thickness, I want to experience the feeling I had when I was 15 and lost my virginity, that doubt that i can take the cock all the way and then the sense of achievement when it fits and feels so good. Suppose it is a NEED now, I go to BBC parties and get fucked well, sometimes my pussy is stretched and sore but the NEED is always there to pull down the boxers and be blown away at the sheer presence of a true pussy destroyer, the one that will own me. Hope that answers your question hun, hugs Tania xxx

yea great answer! thats me out of the question :(. you got any more pics your willing to share for the likes of me that will never get a chance! or better still a video :p lol Dan xxx

few pics of past stretchings

illyinit said:
yea great answer! thats me out of the question :(. you got any more pics your willing to share for the likes of me that will never get a chance! or better still a video :p lol Dan xxx

Hi hun, just a couple to show you what I have had, enjoy. T xxxx

Attachments

• DSCF1725.jpg
    DSCF1725.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 470
  • DSCF1246.jpg
    DSCF1246.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 484
  • P8280060.jpg
    P8280060.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 415
  • DSCF1615.jpg
    DSCF1615.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 482
  • DSCF1021.jpg
    DSCF1021.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 520
zzaatt said:
I am looking for 10"+ The thicker the better for casual hard fucking. I want to know my limits, I have had several 12" and good thickness, I want to experience the feeling I had when I was 15 and lost my virginity, that doubt that i can take the cock all the way and then the sense of achievement when it fits and feels so good. Suppose it is a NEED now, I go to BBC parties and get fucked well, sometimes my pussy is stretched and sore but the NEED is always there to pull down the boxers and be blown away at the sheer presence of a true pussy destroyer, the one that will own me. Hope that answers your question hun, hugs Tania xxx

Wow! A true size Queen! I would so love to just watch you pull the boxers down and gasp at the size of something you've never seen then take it with both hands into your mouth to get the manster ready. Then lay back as he thrust it in to you and to hear you scream as you're stretched beyond anything you'd ever had. How incredible it would be to see you wrap your legs around his wait and work feverishly to take evry last inch! That would be and amazing thing to observe!!! (and have a taste of afterward! :rolleyes:)

zzaatt said:
Hi babe, thanks, I adore Spunk everywhere and anywhere :)

Hi Gorgeous, if your ever up in or near Newcastle, give me a PM & we'll arrange a meet. Thick cock here waiting for you :D

Loving the updated pics, so sexy

Geordie xx

great pics, you look good with a black cock in your mouth

Adding to the Geordie welcome here :) I'm not in the league (size-wise) you're looking for but I have enjoyed stroking to your pictures. Very sexy woman. If you're thirsty I would add my load.

What a beautiful dirty girl!

thanx
Thank you for the wonderful review

Great pics! Very nice!!