• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Scared of Blacks

devoe

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
I wasn't planning on posting this, but I just had to. And I hope it doesn't come to anyone as a surprised shock, or something that strikes too close to the bone ... not trying to hurt anyone's feelings in here.

I'd like to know, are there still white folks out there who really love Blacks but are too scared of getting too close to them?

I wasn't planning on posting this, but I just had to. And I hope it doesn't come to anyone as a surprised shock, or something that strikes too close to the bone ... not trying to hurt anyone's feelings in here.

I'd like to know, are there still white folks out there who really love Blacks but are too scared of getting too close to them?

there are blacks that fear other blacks hell there whites that fear whites so get on with it and live your life :pimp:

Wait I don't get it. Is it us a whole that scares you or specific types of black people. Cause I not scared of white people but I'm not just going to stand around if I see some "white hoods" running up on me.

LOL I'm scared of the ones who hang out with our kids. Especially the one we practically adopted 10 years ago, and consider one of our sons,and his dad who we think the world of. And all the ones I grew up with,some of who DID jump me in the alley as kids but don't worry they didn't beat me up as bad as the white friends/enemies/friends did and I didn't injure them too much before we were hanging out again. I grew up around blacks but I don't THINK of them as blacks any more than I think of the Italians or Irish or Spanish or Czech or whatever ethnicity they are.....I think of them as who they are. There isn't as much a gap between whites and blacks as society or media WANT you to think. As for woman and thier sexual preferences.....there does not have to be a BIT of logic to it....they want what they want....Yes I'm sure there are people with irrational fears but that isn't everyone and I can't get my head around that way of thinking.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think common sense has to prevail. If you go riding around "the hood" after dark in a convertible you just MAY be in for a problem, but then again there is nothing to fear walking thru a mall. Old stereotypes die hard. :nono:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back