• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

SE Michigan....

• Thread startermi_magic3
  • Start date

mi_magic3

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jan 20, 2007
Wife had a taste of black cock at a swingers party and now wants more. Husband is straight and not a cuckold...looking for a guy with at least 9" , cut, dark and THICK, with PROOF...NO PICT...NO PLAY, we are not photo collectors. No gangstas...no thugs... We have another couple who wants to get in on this too....but my wife needs some serious one on one fucking...no bareback, safe sex only.....Let us know...oh, and please be in the Detroit area, we aren't looking to travel...if your good, this will turn out to be more than just a one time fuck...If you have a lady to bring, all the better....

looks like a nice ass

yeah, well the ass isn't the only thing thats good...come on, NO one is in Michigan??? Guess this good pussy is just for me then....

black male here from brighton michigan.....love your hot wife

thanks, get us a pict...we are on yahoo IM too...details in our profile

Prof blk male in Farmington Hills

Will email you via yahoo with pic. Hope to chat soon

wonder who the other couple is?!!! J

geez??? I wonder!!!

nice pics

nice ass shots..would love to fulfill your BBC fanasties

Wish I was in Michigan...

Maybe we should show some of my Slut

Attachments

• 010s.jpg
    010s.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 721
thats the other lady for all you reading the post...oh, bring a towel, I hear she squirts like crazy

Squirting can be exciting to watch. I get to Detroit, MI sometimes any chance for a hook up this year?

Looking for local hookups for my wife...you will have to ask the other couple what they are looking for, can't vouche for them.

Your a butt hole sniffer and probably have a 2" pecker with lots of hair...go fuck yourself , a dog, and then some sort of fruit. People like you are just jealous. You won't ever get anything but your right hand.

I second that magic!!! After looking at all the posts this LOSER xzpaw has posted. It's clear to me that he's the most pathetic puny pricked white liberal I've ever read. xzpaw is a miserable angry failure!!! Go spew your venom somewhere else.

Still looking for a hung stud for my wife...seems to be very few brothas in Detroit, odd for a city where 80% is black.

any full body shots of her?