• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Searching for a cuckold story set at a beach party

kjhkjhkjh

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sorry, and please feel free to delete this thread, if this is not allowed.

A few months ago, somewhere, I read what I now think was possibly the hottest story I've ever read (though at the time I hadn't really yet got into the idea of cuckolding and so didn't really find it to be that amazing at the time) but unfortunately I now have no idea on which website I found it or what it was called, etc.

I've now tried searching for it many times but have never managed to find it again. I am therefore writing here in the hope that someone else might have at some point also read the story and be able to direct me to it again.

-------------------------------------------------

The basic idea of the story was this:
A couple go to a party on a beach

Basically as soon as they get there, a very arrogant younger guy starts basically overtly flirting with the wife and saying, basically, that he's sure that he has a much bigger cock than her husband and that he could definitely make her cum more/faster than her husband

The wife laughs off the suggestion that this guy could make her cum quicker than her husband as her husband have been together for years and he's never had any trouble making her cum before, etc.

Things continue like this, with the guy continually talking (eventually in front of everyone at the party) about how much better he would be than her husband no matter how much she tries to stop the conversation.

Eventually, and quite a few drinks later, things escalate into the wife and the guy making a bet in which the wife will have sex (in front of everyone) with both her husband and the other guy to prove that this guy is not better than her husband.

Since the other guy is much bigger than the husband, he lets the husband go first to keep it fairer as she wouldn't be able to feel the husband at all if he went second.

So the husband goes first, he starts with licking her, etc. as foreplay, before eventually going onto having sex with her. Obviously throughout the time he's with her the wife is trying to get into it as much as she can and trying as much as she can to cum, etc. He lasts quite a long time, doing what he knows she likes and so does a pretty good job.

I can't remember whether he actually ends up making her cum once or not at all, but I can remember that he'd done a good enough job that he felt quite happy with it and fairly confident that (with his wife trying not to cum with the other guy) the other guy won't do any better. He also did well enough for the other people at the party to think he'd done a pretty good job as they give him a round of applause I think after he finishes.

So then it's the other guys turn he, knowing that the husbands already warmed her up for him, doesn't do any foreplay and instead goes straight into having sex with her. She is determined not to cum (or even show any signs of pleasure at all) with this guy and so tries to maintain a completely neutral face and make no sounds as he begins to enter her but as he enters her (with his considerably larger cock) she can't maintain this completely.

As he continues fucking her she continues to really try not to cum and to really try to show no signs of pleasure, but with her having been close to orgasm when her husband finished, and with this guy having a much bigger cock, no matter how much she tries not to, she comes very quickly.

The guy continues fucking her for a long time making her cum a couple more times, finishes and then just leaves the couple and the party without a word looking smug.

---------------------------------------------------------

I only saw this story once and that was ages ago so some of my detail might not be quite right there, but if anyone has read a story that was along those lines, I'd be so grateful if you could let me know the name/whereabouts of it.

I read this one story where the husband and wife goes to a company weekend away and the wife practically was having lots of fun at the beach party during it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back