• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Second BBC encounter!

• Thread startermwf43forbbc
  • Start date

mwf43forbbc

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Aug 2, 2009
Wife had her second BBC last night! It was fucking hot watching her take his cock in her mouth, pussy and ass! He even made me suck him to get him ready to fuck her. I am loving this waaay too much!

Attachments

• Renee and BBC.jpg
    Renee and BBC.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 2,692
Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like you are on your way to embracing the bbc lifestyle....good thing because your wife seems to really like what she is getting

Couple more pics

Here are a couple more pics of my wife sucking his big black cock. He really fucked her good and I loved watching it! She is already planning to get black fucked again by another BBC soon! I can't wait! She even licked his asshole...which is something she has NEVER done for me.

Attachments

• Renee and BBC 002.jpg
    Renee and BBC 002.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 1,089
  • Renee and BBC 003.jpg
    Renee and BBC 003.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 1,177
Please post the whole series! Especially her licking his asshole-VERY HOT!

Would love to be her camera man... Just watching her would be Hot as hell.. so, if u are near lafayette and want a camera man, hit me up

You & Renee are on your way to lots of BBC Sexxing!! Congrats to you both!!

oh yum...any chance we can see some anal pics? Please...lol

Users who are viewing this thread