• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Second Life cuckolding

NubianBull

New around here...
Beloved Member
Has anyone heard of Second Life before ? It it a very robust virtual community where you can build, meet ppl or even get a job (for real money). Sex is a big part of second life too with many sex communities with various sexual interests. It seems to me that cuckolding can be an interesting experience in Second life. Anyone here is on SL too? Let me know your thoughts..

Attached are pix from an amusing experience I had recently with a couple. I got a cat avatar and met and made love to this woman there who always fantasied about fucking a cat lool.

Attachments

• secondlife-postcard (1).jpg
    secondlife-postcard (1).jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 261
  • secondlife-postcard.jpg
    secondlife-postcard.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 236
  • secondlife-postcard (2).jpg
    secondlife-postcard (2).jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 217
no doubt its fun and sexy, but, a-the graphics are worse than any PSX title from like 1994, which leads to point b-the game is built upon the VERY flawed and crappy/crashfriendly Unreal engine (the only game engine in history were its creators actually got sued by game companies ((who purchased the lciense to use it for their own games)) simply because the engine didnt deliver even close to whats been promised)

no doubt its fun and sexy, but, a-the graphics are worse than any PSX title from like 1994, which leads to point b-the game is built upon the VERY flawed and crappy/crashfriendly Unreal engine (the only game engine in history were its creators actually got sued by game companies ((who purchased the lciense to use it for their own games)) simply because the engine didnt deliver even close to whats been promised)

I don't know about all that, but the game is what convinced my wife she was ready to try cuckolding.

I don't know about all that, but the game is what convinced my wife she was ready to try cuckolding.

Yeah, it's actually a really good tool for helping come to terms with the realities of this all, I know second life is also used in places to help treat phobias and things of that nature, desensitize you I suppose. It helps talking to other people, playing through the scenario where it's real but it's not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back