Second Meeting

• Thread starterJafwo
  • Start date
I think the lighting is fine on the first pictures, but all are very sensual.

more pics

Thanks for the encouragement paula.

Attachments

• KC8.jpg
    KC8.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 108
  • KC9.jpg
    KC9.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 160
  • KC24.jpg
    KC24.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 94
  • KC25.jpg
    KC25.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 71
  • KC26.jpg
    KC26.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 84
Keep posting, man!

A few more

Thanks corno,
I will.

Last one I have.

We weren't able to get a meeting a few weeks ago. Looking to see what we can do in the next few weeks.

Attachments

• KC21.jpg
    KC21.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 139
Thanks again!

sorry excuse for a human

NiggerLover said:
You need to get better goggles or better taste in women cos this girl is not *hot*. Cute yeah. Fuckable at last call 2AM, but not *hot* Strictly ghetto groid, pushing Lil Shaka Obama Washington in the babystroller material.

It is too bad that scum suckin bottom feeders have to come in here and post mean and hurtful things. I would typically wonder why your momma didn't teach you better manners but I realize ignorant single cell organisms like yourself asexually reproduce. In other words, continue to do what you are best at and go fuck yourself.

small

NiggerLover said:
And before you go calling people *scum* you best look in the mirror. Your the socalled MAN who is peddling HIs woman so he can get his freak on by watching her FUCK other men. And then uploading the photos for all the world to see.

What sad and pathetic life you must lead. I pity you.

pictures are great and she is loving it, you can tell. Ignore the jerks, just wishing they were in your position, they probably have to jerk there own meat.

fed the troll

Thanks Randy. I fed the troll and should have known better.

Very hot, great work, thanks for posting. Can't wait to see more!!