• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Secret Bitch..

• Thread starterSecretBitch
  • Start date

SecretBitch

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 27, 2009
Hey all.....Just want to tell you a bit about myself..I am a real nice person in life but have a different side of me that is apparent when having sex or even when i am turned on.....I love love love fucking and i dont care about anyone else when thinking with my pussy!!

I cheated on my bf about a year and a half ago and didnt tell him for about 8 months...I never really felt guilty about it..(it was a quick hard fuck in an alley with a man i worked with at that time)....I fucked my bf when i got home and i kinda liked the idea that another cock had been inside me that night...

After coming clean about the situation we discussed a lot of things and i admitted to him that i need a lot sexually...He really satisfies me when we fuck but I feel I need more than the average girl and 4/5 times a week isnt really enough for me...I could actually fuck that many times a day haha....

Anyway....I have experienced a lot sexually and have had a few experiences with another guy since my bf and i spoke about things...I met a guy 4 times for sex and my bf dropped me off (which i loved)...We spoke about doing videos for my bf to see ...I love the idea of watching another cock inside me while my bf fuckes me....and he does too which is great!!....We have a few videos but i know i can get better....I am into the cuck scene to a certain extent...I am more into being fucked hard by bf for being such a bad girl with another guy....being fucked the way i think a naughty girl like me should be!! But also i love the thought of being rewarded with my pussy being licked for as long as i want it...I get this reward by getting my bf videos and pics of me being bad...I win all round i think!! haha....

I am always looking for new experiences as i get turned on by most things and different aspects of situations ...I am open to suggestions and i have tried all the things i have ever wanted to do sexually.....

I really hope to hear back from some people...with suggestions or just to discuss the things that people find sexually stimulating....I have so much to share...

IMG_0032.jpg

Reactions: Eamdaniel
You look Gorgeous.Love your attitude.

Slim sexy body, hair in a pony-tail, you look like a hot little cheer-leader :)

I'd love to hear more of your adventures and see more of you as well. Sounds like you have one hell of a sex drive. What sort of limits have you set yourself? (Age, race, sexual activity???)

You say lots of things turn you on - what would be your top 3?

I'd like to hear more than just the top 3 myself. :D

I really love your attitude ; I like a woman who knows what she wants, who's not shy of living her fantasies.

Please tell us more about your different experiences.

I do hope you use condoms. You otherwise could play a daily game of 'Name That STD!' with your bf soon.

Hey all x
Anglebaby...i do use protection...bareback isnt for me until i really know and trust somebody....not sure if i will ever trust anyone other than bf enough to do that as i worry about these things....i love fucking but i am a good girl really xx
I cant narrow down to a top 3 but i will give you a list of things i have done and you can vote for what you want to hear about....good idea me thinks!! lol

All girl orgy (7 including me)
3somes (mmf and ffm)
4somes
Swinging club(only once but god do i want it again!)
outdoor sex(had never heard of dogging at that point but i guess you could say it was close)

I love sex with heels and i am into the darker side of sex....i guess the things i love mainly are 3/4somes....i love girl on girl with a mans wife whilst he watches....also i cant wait for the first time i can see my bf's cock inside another girl....

Being stretched open for my bf to see is also a things that drives me wild when i think about it....

I have no objections to any type of man(i dont seem to have a type)...colour age atc..but i do feel i have to like the person...they have to be clean and tidy looking and have to have a good sense of humour...and also i need to feel respected...i am not a slut in any way but just act like it with people i like and feel comfortable with...thats about it guys...would really love to hear back from you and i do hope i responded to everyone..lol...
Take care all and hope you like my posts x

i do hope i responded to everyone..lol...

Just reading through that one post I've got to say.....

... intelligent as well as hot and sexy. I'm going to like your posts VERY much :)

SecretBitch said:
Hey all x
I cant narrow down to a top 3 but i will give you a list of things i have done and you can vote for what you want to hear about....good idea me thinks!! lol

All girl orgy (7 including me)
3somes (mmf and ffm)
4somes
Swinging club(only once but god do i want it again!)
outdoor sex(had never heard of dogging at that point but i guess you could say it was close)

Since I'm trying to convince my gf to have a thresome (mmf) I'd love to hear about that.

How'd it hapen ?

Hey... Happy Weekend to one and all!! haha x
Sorry i havent been on more but i must say its a been real nice to come on and see the replies and messages i have been sent....Thanks x
I am intrigued by a few people on here and thats more than i even dared to hope for....lol..

I am going to tell the story of my first ever Fmm(as i like to call it) .... here goes, i hope you enjoy....
It was with my ex and one of our friends....I was about 21ish and it was thing i kept thinking about...I had spoken with ex during sex and said that i was thinking about other cocks(ex and i grew up together so this was no surprise to him)....I told him that i was thinking about fucking our friend and we started to fuck really hard....That was it...i had confirmation...
The next Saturday we went for one of our regular "go with the flow" nights(although saying that, now i know and understand myself i do believe i planned the whole thing)......We started with a few drinks at a friends house and then i suggested going out in the car for a little fun...I was kinda wild then(childish things like flashing my boobs whilst standing through the sun roof)...anyway....I started sucking his cock as we were driving around and we fucked in a dark road......I had a little black dress on which sounds so bloody set up and fake but i really wouldnt see the point of lying on here as its all about sharing for me to be honest....lol...Back to the point.....It was quick hard sex but that was kinda cool as i knew it would carry on all night.......Anyway, I ended up phoning our friend and we went to his house....I knew he had always wanted to fuck me and i have always been very confident sexually...Well....What can i say...I was nervous for all of about 5 minutes ...lol..I turned into something that surprised even me....I was so in control!! I was almost bossy actually..I only thought of these 2 hard, not bad sized, cocks and i acted kinda desperate for them...i told them both where to sit and what i wanted...There were points when i was touching both of their cocks and sucking one at a time whilst they sat next to each other, points where i was grinding into one of their faces with my pussy whilst sucking the other ones cock, times with me lying on my back and having both their cocks rubbing all over my body(feet, legs, stomach, pussy) and face...It was actually one of the sexiest things i have ever experienced because i was so comfortable with them both..... I fucked them both for a good few hours and we experienced all the things i wanted to at that time(i have loads more in mind these days lol...although its only because i have grown, i would still love to experience that same thing)........We had a few more experiences with the same guy over the the space of about 8 years and also with another couple of guys that i felt the same kind of bond with..I can act as if nothing has happened after, i just feel closer to them all as friends if that makes sense.I had 4 that i could call on at ,practically, any time ....Sometimes some of them had girlfriends and it was a rule of mine that if i had actually met the girlfriend i would be good..I slipped up a few times with that as i have a point where my pussy takes over and its beyond my control...lol..What can i say..I am weak! ....
Well, I think i have covered everything...
I have a lot of things to say on here and i am sorry if its mostly waffling lol....
Hope you all like "First Time With 2 Real Cocks" .....lol...Its genuinely genuine....Lx

It sounds genuinely genuine :) As a writer of fiction, I always like to hear FACT from time to time. Your posts are refreshing and natural.

I look forwards to seeing and hearing more :)

..."We had a few more experiences with the same guy over the the space of about 8 years and also with another couple of guys that i felt the same kind of bond with.."

What sort of bond do you need to have before you fuck a guy? I'm interested in knowing this because my girlfriend is very similar, there must be an attraction and she must have some kind of connection to the guy.

Do you find yourself meeting guys that you would have a bond with often? I'm just wondering how long it could be before my girlfriend finds another suitable FB.

Hi Steinbock...I feel for you as i know my situation would be great if i could just fuck anybody!! The thing is that its how bad it can make a girl feel after the fact....Your gf is obviously a keeper cos she knows she is worth more than that....as i do...I happen to think that a person fucking me should feel kind of honoured that i am allowing him to have me and i am of the belief that i should be worshipped...A guy that will fuck anyone is not a guy thats for me as i need to feel as special as i am....Your gf will need to feel these things i am sure...
Another factor is levels of comfort...If a girl likes the guy as a person she will relax and give into the sex...It'll be better for everyone involved if your gf feels good about herself...Its wierd cos i love all the name calling but only if i feel that the guy has the utmost respect for me and knows that i am worth more than that...If this sounds in any way up myself i apologise...I am just being honest.....
Also if i am not making things as clear as i am trying please ask me and i will answer anything honestly and openly x

Just a few of me....

I hope you enjoy these x

Image067.jpg IMG_0017.JPG IMG_0035.jpg

Enjoy them??? :)

A Pleasing Pink Puss, followed by a Perfect Presentation for Pubic Pounding - but....

I like the last one best because we see more of you than we've seen before :D Keep up the good work.

Regarding:
i love all the name calling but only if i feel that the guy has the utmost respect for me

That makes sense to me. In a session or a scene you can take whatever roles you get enjoyment out of - but when a guy pulls your head back by a handful of hair and tells you what a hot, dirty slut you are - you have to be confident that he know that if he tried it in the regular world you would rip his arm off and hit him with the soggy end. He's doing those things and saying those things because he knows that in this situation it turns you on.

great pics and great stories. gotta love a woman who knows what she wants!!

I love your attitude and I love your body. You are the perfect "hotwife" even if you don't yet have a wedding ring. I look forward to hearing more of your stories, my vote is for your first MFF.

-George

Hey...pushed for time....

Hi all...I am really in a rush so do not have the time to write anything specific.....Just thought i would post a few pics to keep you all interested until i do....

x

FILE0002 08_edited-1.jpg IMG_0018.jpg IMG_0020.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread