• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

seeking a Handsome white man for my Indian wife

• Thread startersajith
  • Start date

sajith

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 20, 2010
I looking for a well hung white stud for my Indian wife its been a long fantasy of mine to see her get a white cock i think she will look beautiful with a white dick in her mouth i would like to be in the bed while she gets it if interested please get back to me.

Attachments

• sajith1.gif
    sajith1.gif
    97.4 KB · Views: 1,220
  • sajith3.gif
    sajith3.gif
    97.3 KB · Views: 857
  • sajith5.gif
    sajith5.gif
    86 KB · Views: 1,234
  • sajith7.gif
    sajith7.gif
    66.6 KB · Views: 1,252
Very dark pictures, but I can see a lovely pair of brown breasts. They would look excellent flattened against my white chest as I kiss her and grope her ass.

Tell us (and show us) more about her :) You mention a white dick in her mouth - does she enjoy cock-sucking and swallowing hot loads of sperm?

sajith ... very nice pics of your wife ... I have a business partner who is Indian and have always fantasized about being with an Indian woman ... what major city are you close to?

Have been with several couples, and having you in bed with us would be nice :)

Good very good so sweet very nice i wanna fuck her like hore

sajith said:
I looking for a well hung white stud for my Indian wife its been a long fantasy of mine to see her get a white cock i think she will look beautiful with a white dick in her mouth i would like to be in the bed while she gets it if interested please get back to me.

I might be inclined to trade pictures with her. What age range is she?

I might be inclined to trade pictures with her. What age range is she?

late 20 s

indian wife

Very sexy wife, would love to be with her.

seen n wanna get

nice beautiful wife with nice lips, boobs n ass for suck ,bite n kiss., but not seen pussy so no comment on her loveholes .
plz check my profile, let me know will it fulfill her demond?
bull

Fuck I'd love to mount that

Liking the 4th (last pic), would love taking her in that position. Where do you guys reside?

Oh yeah, she would be a good fuck im sure. Very nice.

I have a fantasy of fucking some indian pussy!

where do you live?

im in Sri lanka but i travel to north america often so if any white bull is interested let me know.

Hi

White guy here, Aussie, 6"4, 7.5 uncut... Get to India on business.... She is incredibly sexy and would love to service he rn fornt of you

Hi

White guy here, Aussie, 6"4, 7.5 uncut... Get to India on business.... She is incredibly sexy and would love to service he rn fornt of you

Hi stkildabull
thanks for the reply i would love to see you service her and hope you can give her great time and make her crave white dick as i wanna see her at many white coks as possible

hi pls mail me to servantforonlycouples to yahoo or gmail

Are you in Sydney?

Yes 8" 4 her

i AM VERY INTERESTED AND HAVE 8"CUT AND SHAVAED AND WOULD LOVE TO GO DOWN ON HER. desert.jer@hotmail.com or 760-601-5681

Users who are viewing this thread