• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

seeking a Handsome white man for my Indian wife

• Thread startersajith
  • Start date
Great pic & i have 8" for her

I AM VERY INTERESTED AND HAVE 8"CUT AND SHAVED FOR HER TO SUCK ON AND FOR ME TO FUCK HER WITH. desert.jer@hotmail.com and 760-601-5681 LETS MEET UP?

vow! that pussy is really wet...write to me at mattsun007@gmail.com and I will fulfill ur fantasies..I can travel and bear all the cost. I am 35 hunk, good looking and nice smelling, very creative on the bed and good experience on cuckoldry

Hi...

sajith said:
I looking for a well hung white stud for my Indian wife its been a long fantasy of mine to see her get a white cock i think she will look beautiful with a white dick in her mouth i would like to be in the bed while she gets it if interested please get back to me.

She is one hot lady ..Ask her to check my indian cock too in my album...I m sure She'd love that..

Wer r u located

Users who are viewing this thread