• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Seeking grandpa 80 plus

Wantowatch

New around here...
Beloved Member
My wife has an old man fantasy

IMG_5153.jpeg

Wife has always had a thing about older mature men growing up. I am 63 and wife is 41. Once wife cucked me she had a few bulls which she enjoyed. While on holidays she got friendly with a guy in his 80 who I could see fancied wife which I told her. Oh really and told me I will see what happens and smiled. Next evening we went out to a bar where she knew he would be there. Wife was wearing a pretty see though summer dress with no lingerie. Once he spied wife he could not take his eyes off her. She told me she would go up to bar and get us drinks. I could see he joined her and she brought him down to where I was sitting. He introduced himself as his wife had passed away about 5 years ago. They enjoyed the swinger scene with other couples or wives and he laughed. I could see him looking over at wife all the time. We all went back to where we were staying as wife and admirer hold hands as they walked. We were all pretty tipsy as wife soon stripped out and had is shorts pulled down to see what he had. For his age he was pretty big and thick. they soon went off to our bedroom and I lay on sofa. I could hear wife moaning loudly and giggling. They woke me up in the morning as they continued from where they had left off last night. Eventually they appeared from the bedroom nude so I could see what she had. Between wife's legs I could see his sperm oozing down her legs. He soon stayed with us over the 12 days we had left of our holidays. Wife still stays in touch with her admirer.

My wife does not have a thing for older men, however her first choice when she started dating 5 years ago
was a long time friend back home. He is 81 I believe, wife is 57.

He knows her family. They have been friends for many years. He fucked her a lot when she was in her 20's working on his horse ranch. I like some age disparity, but the main thing that is important that she is with who she wants to be with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back