• Thread starterrockhard
  • Start date
PM me if you're up for a cumtribute to my wife too

like?

5lj7cBC.jpg

Reactions: WantsAUsedWife
Freakmarc said:
Want to see my gf??
the title here is "send me your gf for me to enjoy." no need for sending, i pass by and take her with me to a good place and return her well fucked

SpaceDandy said:
Those juicy tits needs a good cum drenching. Does your slut love sucking cock ? You could have a cock sucking party, have a dozen or so well hung blokes treat her to a good cum soaking adventure.
I'd love to see a huge cock in her mouth !

FangoJett said:
Wifes fucking incredible ass

C7C9845B-BC6C-47B7-A55C-53FC89DC769A.png
Nice. That ass needs a cock or two in it. Fill it up.

Porches said:
I do like ! Love those glorious tits !!
Can we see more please ?
She would look amazing with several facial cumshots while holding her massive boobs up as all that cum dribbles down and off her chin onto those babies then watch her rub it all in and lick her fingers clean.

Reactions: Porches
LoveCumSluts said:
I do like ! Love those glorious tits !!
Can we see more please ?
She would look amazing with several facial cumshots while holding her massive boobs up as all that cum dribbles down and off her chin onto those babies then watch her rub it all in and lick her fingers clean.
She would absolutely love that lol, she's such a freak. Ive been trying to get a gangbang for her

1689189250073.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: rwall
Porches said:
She would absolutely love that lol, she's such a freak. Ive been trying to get a gangbang for her
Yeah nice. Put her to work my man. Give her a gangbang she'll never forget. I wish I could contribute my cock and cum for her.
She can drain my balls in her mouth.

MajorHorner said:
Now there's a good slut who knows what she wants. I hope she got a proper drilling !!
Love to see that cock in her mouth too. Any more photos ?

Reactions: MajorHorner
LoveCumSluts said:
Yeah nice. Put her to work my man. Give her a gangbang she'll never forget. I wish I could contribute my cock and cum for her.
She can drain my balls in her mouth.
if you're close, you can try her

gbhl44 said:
if you saw my NJ wife in church on sunday, reading the epistle, would you imagine her like this?

38.JPG View attachment tb (199).mp4
Love seeing those fat hanging big tits jiggling all over the fucking place. That’s a hot big titted cunt. Keep using that pussy’s holes. Love to see you picking up those fat tits by just the nipples, and then shaking those milk bags around…again, by just the nipples.

4vn2evbtlbhe.jpg

Reactions: rwall, SpaceDandy and WantsAUsedWife
LoveCumSluts said:
Now there's a good slut who knows what she wants. I hope she got a proper drilling !!
Love to see that cock in her mouth too. Any more photos ?
She always makes sure that she gets a full and satisfactory drilling. She arranges for her chosen studs to be in attendance plus a few initiates who slip into her to audition for later sessions. Ill see if she’ll allow me to release some more pix Some may show her in more adventurous engagements that may elicit instant horning

Cumeatingwife said:
Love seeing those fat hanging big tits jiggling all over the fucking place. That’s a hot big titted cunt. Keep using that pussy’s holes. Love to see you picking up those fat tits by just the nipples, and then shaking those milk bags around…again, by just the nipples.

Reactions: Pumpnspray
Please enjoy my wife

IMG_2679_Original.jpeg IMG_1386_Original.jpeg IMG_3123_Original.jpeg IMG_3319_Original.jpeg IMG_3389_Original.jpeg IMG_3551_Original.jpeg

Reactions: ChuckCuck, rwall and Feltmeyer
  • Love
Reactions: zarkovac and rwall