• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Setting up wife

• Thread starterAmberboy
  • Start date
Take her to ur hight value hotel bar adn let her flirt adn be picked up by someone... Watch her leave with him adn wonder how long he will fuck her

• Love
Reactions: DaveJ, natasnaikul and Wishyou
Derickpounder said:
I wanna join
What you got to offer as your joining fee?

Amberboy said:
Has anybody actively set up a guy to chat up and tru to seduce their wife without her knowledge ie when out with mates away at a conference etc and what was your success rate and did she ever tell you ?
I’d love to see you Fk my wife

1F6E467B-F35F-4DE2-AEAC-12A70CE922EF.jpeg

Reactions: DaveJ, Radley, Bobroc and 1 other person
I love seeing me pleasure my wife

8D54AE34-3471-43F0-87D1-310C51545CDB.jpeg

Reactions: DaveJ, Radley and MajorHorner
EnjoymywifeCS said:

So you record it when you fuck and then masturbate when she's out getting fucked by her BFs?

Reactions: robbiewillskucku
EnjoymywifeCS said:

then lets arrange that!

Happened to me... Married for two years and a HS teacher. Hubby told me that a friend of his would come over to talk about a business idea. His friend came over My hubby was not home yet.. His friend was a solid hulk large man very handsome. He and I had drinks while waiting for my hubby. Friend offers me$500 to have sex with him. I accept immidiately and take him into guest bedroom. We fucked, he pounded me into cuming 6 times I was very happy and satisfied... Friend left . An hour goes by and my hubby returns. Was glad I met his friend and hubby asked me if his friend left the $500 dollars he had borrowed. I had to reply YES and went to my purse and gave the money to my hubby.... I never told hubby how welll I was fucked by his friend.

• Love
Reactions: Custer Laststand, baddy145, MixedbbcLA and 3 others
EnjoymywifeCS said:

How she would befucked... barebacked and creamed...

EnjoymywifeCS said:

Great lips.... needs a lolly to suck on... obviously with a cream filling...

LozzaNWUK said:
Tried it once several years ago with someone who got to know her on Flickr and actually chatted on a messenger as my times (as sexy chat only). After a lot of frank and honest discussion and photos of when she posed, he vanished and that was that. To this day it still is as exciting as ever thinking about someone seducing her
i saw the pictures. i am from netherlands but there are direct flights. i wouldnt vanish

HubOfExoticLatinaWife said:
No I havent but it something I have thought alot about considering she is unhappy in the marriage. Would love to get som advice or learn about that more
i had asian married women. are you in europe?

Wifetoshare said:
Who would like to try this with my wife?
definately, i am in europe, are you?

KristinS said:
Happened to me... Married for two years and a HS teacher. Hubby told me that a friend of his would come over to talk about a business idea. His friend came over My hubby was not home yet.. His friend was a solid hulk large man very handsome. He and I had drinks while waiting for my hubby. Friend offers me$500 to have sex with him. I accept immidiately and take him into guest bedroom. We fucked, he pounded me into cuming 6 times I was very happy and satisfied... Friend left . An hour goes by and my hubby returns. Was glad I met his friend and hubby asked me if his friend left the $500 dollars he had borrowed. I had to reply YES and went to my purse and gave the money to my hubby.... I never told hubby how welll I was fucked by his friend.
That's a joke that has been told for decades

Reactions: MajorHorner
I would to find someone local to Pittsburgh to seduce and fuck my wife!!

KristinS said:
Some “friend”.

I'm game! South hills pgh here

Reactions: Subsforfun

Users who are viewing this thread