• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Setting up wife

• Thread starterAmberboy
  • Start date
  • Love
Reactions: Readyu
Isn't it a hot thought and I would love the wife to act as if nothing has happened but me knowing all the details
Just watching her little bit of guilt of knowing she has had another man's cock in her hand lovely 😉

Reactions: Beardedsupe, Readyu, LozzaNWUK and 1 other person
Amberboy said:
Isn't it a hot thought and I would love the wife to act as if nothing has happened but me knowing all the details
Just watching her little bit of guilt of knowing she has had another man's cock in
sephoro said:
Often thought about it. Had a few guys that I felt I could trust but in the end I thought it was too much of a risk. If I knew for sure they wouldn't show her my conversation with them, but you never know for sure. One time she was over in London with 2 married girl friends. I was in touch with a guy I knew she'd like. Gave him all her likes and dislikes, he sounded confident, but in the end I couldn't go through with it. Wish I could have - but too much at stake.
Wow so close as well. Guess you have to be 100% happy with all risks.

Reactions: Amberboy
The risk is part of the thrill but the last thing you want is to put the wife / girlfriend at risk just for the sake of a urge
It would gut me if the wife had an encounter and I never found out that's why I would want to be in on the plan without her knowing

Reactions: baddy145, sephoro, LozzaNWUK and 1 other person
I have had a couple experiences with a wife. Once I met this couple at a bar. Just coincidently talking to a friend who I showed up with. The wife and husband walked by, and the wife and I caught eyes and a nice big smile. I kept my eye where she went to at the bar. Saw her tell her husband about me. Left my pal to the bar next to her. Next thing you know we are talking, buying each other a couple drinks each, then off to their beautiful home in a gated community up in the hills. Nice jacuzzi, pool, she made us food, next sex was all night! Husband just wanted to watch and stroke, each time when he worked up a batch of cum, he liked to shoot it on his wife in between me fucking her to orgasms. I moved to NC still friends today, she visits every once in a while and we have a lovely weekend romp fest each time. Couldn’t go any smoother. 👍

• Love
Reactions: franklyhorny, sephoro, Custer Laststand and 3 others
DaveJ said:
I have had a couple experiences with a wife. Once I met this couple at a bar. Just coincidently talking to a friend who I showed up with. The wife and husband walked by, and the wife and I caught eyes and a nice big smile. I kept my eye where she went to at the bar. Saw her tell her husband about me. Left my pal to the bar next to her. Next thing you know we are talking, buying each other a couple drinks each, then off to their beautiful home in a gated community up in the hills. Nice jacuzzi, pool, she made us food, next sex was all night! Husband just wanted to watch and stroke, each time when he worked up a batch of cum, he liked to shoot it on his wife in between me fucking her to orgasms. I moved to NC still friends today, she visits every once in a while and we have a lovely weekend romp fest each time. Couldn’t go any smoother. 👍
That sounds like a perfect situation
With me I wouldn't necessarily want to be there I would just love the wife to have an experience she thinks is hers alone

Reactions: franklyhorny and DaveJ
I have, but it didn't go anywhere.

Reactions: franklyhorny, sephoro, DaveJ and 1 other person
QuestForGold said:
I have, but it didn't go anywhere.
Hi mate what was the back story was it a mate or someone you hired to do it ?
What was the wifes reaction ?

DaveJ said:
Brilliant, I wouldn't want to be there though.

Reactions: DaveJ and Amberboy
Amberboy said:
That sounds like a perfect situation
With me I wouldn't necessarily want to be there I would just love the wife to have an experience she thinks is hers alone
Absolutely. This could happen! I had spoke to a different couple and they said they had actually traveled to see a guy and made it a short vacation. Even meeting the guy first. The safe way is to talk for a bit before it happens. It’s so much better with most people this way. The stranger deal is fun too. But everything has to “click” for it to happen.

Reactions: franklyhorny, mrs redback, sephoro and 2 others
DaveJ said:
Absolutely. This could happen! I had spoke to a different couple and they said they had actually traveled to see a guy and made it a short vacation. Even meeting the guy first. The safe way is to talk for a bit before it happens. It’s so much better with most people this way. The stranger deal is fun too. But everything has to “click” for it to happen.
Have you been the guy somebody has set up or are you just a guy in the bar and hope it happens

Reactions: DaveJ
Amberboy said:
Have you been the guy somebody has set up or are you just a guy in the bar and hope it happens
Both has happened. I’m kind of cautious myself for this kind of thing. Hard to believe! The wife and husband in my preference have to be clean, no drugs, just normal everyday hard working people. Looking for this type of situation. I don’t do this all of the time. But it’s turned me on with satisfaction for everyone. Respectful, having a laid back attitude, open to anything in front of each other is the perfect way. The first couple I had mentioned, once we were all comfortable with each other, crazy fun began. Ie while at their home, either one of us at an instant, would get so turned on from each other, it was normal to just all of a sudden just drop our pants, masturbate in front of each other, talk nasty dirty things, pull them back up and carry on conversation. Or join in on the masturbating then have sex. It was quite euphoric. I still yearn to find that couple again! Lol

• Love
Reactions: sephoro, LozzaNWUK, KristinS and 1 other person
DaveJ said:
Both has happened. I’m kind of cautious myself for this kind of thing. Hard to believe! The wife and husband in my preference have to be clean, no drugs, just normal everyday hard working people. Looking for this type of situation. I don’t do this all of the time. But it’s turned me on with satisfaction for everyone. Respectful, having a laid back attitude, open to anything in front of each other is the perfect way. The first couple I had mentioned, once we were all comfortable with each other, crazy fun began. Ie while at their home, either one of us at an instant, would get so turned on from each other, it was normal to just all of a sudden just drop our pants, masturbate in front of each other, talk nasty dirty things, pull them back up and carry on conversation. Or join in on the masturbating then have sex. It was quite euphoric. I still yearn to find that couple again! Lol
Fair play mate sounds like you have had fun just a shame you are not out tonight in the same pub as my missus 😅

Reactions: Readyu, LozzaNWUK and DaveJ
throwback said:
My hubby has arranged for numerous times... he prepared peek holes with cams in several spots in our bedroom an dhe has 3 times stayed in closet while I fuck other men in our bed

• Love
Reactions: Beardedsupe, franklyhorny, baddy145 and 5 others
DaveJ said:
So common

Reactions: DaveJ and LozzaNWUK
KristinS said:
Sounds fun. I was asked for my wifes email by a guy who wanted to see if he could flirt with her a seduce her. The setting up bit was the fact that she would not know, and the guy was going to keeping me updated on her reaction. Wondered if anyone had done this and how it went.

Reactions: hikawade, sephoro and LozzaNWUK
Amberboy said:
Has anybody actively set up a guy to chat up and tru to seduce their wife without her knowledge ie when out with mates away at a conference etc and what was your success rate and did she ever tell you ?
Yes tho it was a little different. Got someone to call her she didn't know and seduce her on the phone. It worked well.

Filipinalust said:
Yes tho it was a little different. Got someone to call her she didn't know and seduce her on the phone. It worked well.
Fair play , how did that work just like a wrong number scenario?
Did he end up fucking her or did she just play with herself whilst listening?

I gave a guy my wife's email address once but nothing came of it. At least as far as I know!

Reactions: LozzaNWUK
Amberboy said:
Fair play , how did that work just like a wrong number scenario?
Did he end up fucking her or did she just play with herself whilst listening?
He got her to master are with him on the phone. She told d me about it after. He would call her several more times got her to use cucumbers etc too which she would never do if I suggested. We never met. He got a little too pushy.

Reactions: Seeker and DaveJ

Users who are viewing this thread