• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Setting up wife

• Thread starterAmberboy
  • Start date
JayW said:
I gave a guy my wife's email address once but nothing came of it. At least as far as I know!
Yeah that's the trouble I guess. You never know. Still good on you for trying.

Reactions: LozzaNWUK
JayW said:
I gave a guy my wife's email address once but nothing came of it. At least as far as I know!
It wasn't on Craigslist was it could have been me lol I done that for years for guys trying to get their wife's going for them

Seeker said:
Yeah that's the trouble I guess. You never know. Still good on you for trying.
DM me if anyone wants to try again. As long as you keep me informed.

H
KristinS said:
My hubby has arranged for numerous times... he prepared peek holes with cams in several spots in our bedroom an dhe has 3 times stayed in closet while I fuck other men in our bed
KristinS said:
My hubby has arranged for numerous times... he prepared peek holes with cams in several spots in our bedroom an dhe has 3 times stayed in closet while I fuck other men in our bed
Hmm that’s hot! Do you think you can ask him to arrange something for me? Lol.

KristinS said:
gotta find someone who can work around my schedule for sure... without a gaurantee of play, no one is truly wanting to

Reactions: DaveJ
Tried it once several years ago with someone who got to know her on Flickr and actually chatted on a messenger as my times (as sexy chat only). After a lot of frank and honest discussion and photos of when she posed, he vanished and that was that. To this day it still is as exciting as ever thinking about someone seducing her

LozzaNWUK said:
Tried it once several years ago with someone who got to know her on Flickr and actually chatted on a messenger as my times (as sexy chat only). After a lot of frank and honest discussion and photos of when she posed, he vanished and that was that. To this day it still is as exciting as ever thinking about someone seducing her
So close mate , did you ever get to share her or is it still a fantasy?

throwback said:
gotta find someone who can work around my schedule for sure... without a gaurantee of play, no one is truly wanting to
Yeah this seams to be mostly the case. If both parties put forth the effort and communicate respectfully, it can turn out to be quite fun. I’m a planner when meeting a couple or a hot wife. It takes time and making sure everyone feels safe and comfortable. 👍

Reactions: throwback, LozzaNWUK and Amberboy
Amberboy said:
So close mate , did you ever get to share her or is it still a fantasy?
In the past she has had moments but I’ve never experienced her as a “seduced and shared wife”………still a very erotic fantasy tho, thought of her getting seduced and more x

LozzaNWUK said:
In the past she has had moments but I’ve never experienced her as a “seduced and shared wife”………still a very erotic fantasy tho, thought of her getting seduced and more x
When you say moments is it like one night stands etc
Keep the faith it might happen when you least expect it 👍

Amberboy said:
Has anybody actively set up a guy to chat up and tru to seduce their wife without her knowledge ie when out with mates away at a conference etc and what was your success rate and did she ever tell you ?
I always wanted to try this, but was concerned if she turned him down, he might get mad and tell her I set it up.

Reactions: sephoro and LozzaNWUK
Amberboy said:
I used to do this on Craigslist for guys just to see how their partners reacted some interesting ones but a lot of guys pretending to be woman just looking for a cock picture etc
There's a lot of that in most sites lol.

Amberboy said:
Has anybody actively set up a guy to chat up and tru to seduce their wife without her knowledge ie when out with mates away at a conference etc and what was your success rate and did she ever tell you ?
No I havent but it something I have thought alot about considering she is unhappy in the marriage. Would love to get som advice or learn about that more

Reactions: zagc
Cuckedboipussy said:
There's a lot of that in most sites lol.
Worried that might be the case. That's a pain and my little plan out the window. Back to the drawing board😂

Seeker said:
Worried that might be the case. That's a pain and my little plan out the window. Back to the drawing board😂
It results in an extensive vetting process that just about everyone (including myself) tire of

Reactions: littlecucky, LozzaNWUK and Seeker
I'm willing to strike up an online conversation with someone's wife.

Reactions: hikawade
I'm willing to strike up an online conversation with someone's wife. Maybe you could return the favor and write to mine in return.

Reactions: toolman and sephoro
Amberboy said:
Totally would be into it!

bevw said:
I'm willing to strike up an online conversation with someone's wife. Maybe you could return the favor and write to mine in return.
Location?

Amberboy said:
When you say moments is it like one night stands etc
Keep the faith it might happen when you least expect it 👍
More impulse moments and opportunities in the past……..I’m still hoping something may happen again lol. It’s a minefield !!

Reactions: beachstone

Users who are viewing this thread