Sex Education for Cuckolds

• Thread startersissycuck22
  • Start date

sissycuck22

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 29, 2006
Before you begin reading, please measure both the length and thickness of your penis. If you do not have a cloth flexible tape measure, simply indicate measurement markings with a pen on a piece of paper. Then wrap the paper around the thickest part of your cock.

Now that you know the length and thickness of your cock, you are ready to begin reading!

There will be a total of 21 caption pics in this series.

I will do reply posts with up to 5 pics per reply.

We will begin with pics 1-5

Attachments

• SexEd01.jpg
    SexEd01.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 1,435
  • SexEd02.jpg
    SexEd02.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 1,255
  • SexEd03.jpg
    SexEd03.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 1,159
  • SexEd04.jpg
    SexEd04.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 1,722
  • SexEd05.jpg
    SexEd05.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 1,793
Reactions: Pussyfreebeta
Here are pics 6-10:

Attachments

• SexEd06.jpg
    SexEd06.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 1,528
  • SexEd07.jpg
    SexEd07.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 1,824
  • SexEd08.jpg
    SexEd08.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 1,455
  • SexEd09.jpg
    SexEd09.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 1,594
  • SexEd10.jpg
    SexEd10.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 1,592
Here are pics 11-15:

Attachments

• SexEd11.jpg
    SexEd11.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 1,247
  • SexEd12.jpg
    SexEd12.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 1,171
  • SexEd13.jpg
    SexEd13.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 1,232
  • SexEd14.jpg
    SexEd14.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 1,058
  • SexEd15.jpg
    SexEd15.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 1,227
Here are pics 16-20:

Attachments

• SexEd16.jpg
    SexEd16.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 1,044
  • SexEd17.jpg
    SexEd17.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 892
  • SexEd18.jpg
    SexEd18.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 893
  • SexEd19.jpg
    SexEd19.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 1,068
  • SexEd20.jpg
    SexEd20.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 1,084
Here is the final pic 21 and also a bonus pic!

Attachments

• SexEd21.jpg
    SexEd21.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 1,113
  • VisitProfile.jpg
    VisitProfile.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 1,325
Sissycuck22,

Thanks! You've done all of us a great favor.

—Custer

Sissycuck22:

Yes! thank you very much for posting this information. From the illustrations you posted, both of us can see why my wifes orgasms are so intense now. At first, It was a little uncomfortable for her because of the sizes of her bulls, I guess her uncomfortableness was due to thier heads hitting the cervix.

She and I did not know about the Uterine orgasms, and when she read this she new exactly what you were talking about. She feels those deep sensations that I could not give her.

I remember when she first had sex with them, She said it felt like they were up in her stomach, this would explain the Uterine movement. And would explain the type of tremendous orgasms she experiences, and why I cannot give her those types of orgasms.

We both appreciate it!!

-Melanie and Ryan

oh sissycuck,

i always knew it: with my 4.7 inches erected i even don't reach the point where it is at least enjoyable for a woman - not o tell even satisfying or perfect!

No wonder why She uses to have me in my own lingerie 24/7, to cuckold me and to make me lick His cum from Her cunt...!

Thank you for this wonderful lesson about my natural role in our marriage,

sissy moan

love that........good stuff sissy//////

nice pics. all except that very last one

i really didn't want to disturb this lesson or to hijack this threat. i only thought that according to the 3rd and 4th picture it would be interesting to see an example of a "cock" that doesn't match the given limits... :eek:

cuckoldax said:
nice pics. all except that very last one

Excellent, this education package suggests that wives would be best bred by the males with the bigger cocks, and the lesser males could have a vasectomy and go to baby rearing classes to be educated in their valuable roles as cuckolds. A vasectomy would remove the stress of inadequacy as a lover.

I finally took out a tape measure. I always thought I was bigger than what the tape said. Here are the numbers. I am 5 7/8" long, and 4 3/4" around.

Never was big enough

sissycuck22 said:
Before you begin reading, please measure both the length and thickness of your penis. If you do not have a cloth flexible tape measure, simply indicate measurement markings with a pen on a piece of paper. Then wrap the paper around the thickest part of your cock.

Now that you know the length and thickness of your cock, you are ready to begin reading!

There will be a total of 21 caption pics in this series.

I will do reply posts with up to 5 pics per reply.

We will begin with pics 1-5

According to this even in my youth I was 5.25" at my best and into my 20's I was down to just over 4", maybe explains why my wife made a Cuckold of me all our married life!

Born a Cuckold

sissycuck22 said:
Here are pics 6-10:

Here you have the husband at 5.75" being a cuckold, I NEVER was that big, he was big enough to cuckold me!

Most of our married life I was between 3.5" and 4.25"

Long time cumming

sissycuck22 said:
Here are pics 11-15:

It wasn't until many years into our marriage that I learned my wife could cum during intercourse and have multiple orgasms. I had fucked her literally for hours without any sign of her having an orgasm. I was sure she was one of the majority of women who can't climax from penetrative sex until I saw her cum twice in just over 5 minutes with a well hung friend.

Pathetic husband

sissycuck22 said:
Here are pics 16-20:

Here the pathetic husband is 5.5" I'd have been happy to ever be that big, by my late 40's I was lucky to manage 3".

I now know in hindsight that it was having sex with her first black lover that effectively stopped what little enjoyment my wife had with me.

I'm just glad im a lot bigger than all of you! LOL more pix!!

Pussy size matters too

I also feel that while cock size is important, the size of a woman's pussy has a 'big' bearing on her sexual satisifaction.

While my wife has a very large and wide pussy, I've had other women who are naturally much tighter. With my wofe form our first sex I could easily slip 3-4 fingers into her pussy and when really aroused I could fist her to orgasm. I've had other women who two fingers was enough and any more uncomfortable.

I said to my wife about a woman's pussy sizing itself to accommodate any 'normal' sized man she said that's only for the man's satisfaction, not the woman's. If she doesn't feel from the outset her lover is filling her then she doesn't get that feeling of being 'taken'. Her pussy just swells enough to give the man friction to cum.

Smaller than average cock photos

sissy moan said:
i really didn't want to disturb this lesson or to hijack this threat. i only thought that according to the 3rd and 4th picture it would be interesting to see an example of a "cock" that doesn't match the given limits... :eek:

Here's a couple of my cock. First one was taken during cuckold as I ate my wife out, the second was taken last summer.

I think you'll see I'd be very happy to have the 'small' cocks mentioned in the graphs! They are massive to me!

Attachments

• erection 2 years ago.jpg
    erection 2 years ago.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 288
  • erection a few months ago.jpg
    erection a few months ago.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 264