• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Sex with men better the with wife?

• Thread starterSissyCuckoldJoey
  • Start date
I would love to play that role. Would love to see my wife fucked by another guy and then clean them up. Have never done anal, only oral, but hear it’s awesome. My wife is very noisy when she orgasms. Hearing her screaming for more would be music to my ears.

Hawkdoctor said:
I would love to play that role. Would love to see my wife fucked by another guy and then clean them up. Have never done anal, only oral, but hear it’s awesome. My wife is very noisy when she orgasms. Hearing her screaming for more would be music to my ears.
Go for anal,you won't be sorry

Reactions: BILLD
srx said:
Go for anal,you won't be sorry
I love stroking my hard black dick to another guy's hard dick

• Love
Reactions: noway, BILLD and PDXFun2
Goodmanj said:
I love stroking my hard black dick to another guy's hard dick
I like to stroke to a big black dick,funny

surrender said:
It is different. My wife is all about intimacy, soft touches and mood. M2M is about lust, D/s and perversion. Both have a place.
Exactly! Love nasty lustful sex with a man!

Rockford said:
Exactly! Love nasty lustful sex with a man!
And if they complain that it hurts you don't have to stop,you know they will feel better soon.

surrender said:
The perversion and extreme that runs through the bi/ gay LS is the draw for me too. Pushing subs to and beyond their limits and once they are there, then watching them cum to it is quite fulfilling.

Mistress-with-a-strap-on-fucks-in-bi-MMF-threeway_007_big.jpg 2023_10_25_23_33_21.jpg preview.jpg
Sounds like that for me too,i am fucking a bikie dude and the more he says no the harder i push,he was afraid of toys at first and only wanted my cock but now he takes just about anything in him.

SissyCuckoldJoey said:
Are there any men out there that would much rather have sex with a man… Then their wife or female partner? Does the wife or partner know?
Yes I find it more erotic with a man. No my wife doesn’t know

Rockford said:
Yes I find it more erotic with a man. No my wife doesn’t know
My wife doesn't know that i get more cock than her,it is better fucking too,tho she does have a nice tight cunt,i like to slip a dildo in her with my cock.

I understand! Once you start sucking cock you just can’t get enough!

SissyCuckoldJoey said:
Are there any men out there that would much rather have sex with a man… Then their wife or female partner? Does the wife or partner know?
Wife doesn't know but since she cut way back on being snared I like having sexual contact with other guys, no restrictions and they were really into it

I think a lot of husbands get into bi sex due to lack of sex from their wife!

Rockford said:
I think a lot of husbands get into bi sex due to lack of sex from their wife!
I suspect your right or with her encouragement.

Wives do realize how strong the sex drive is in men. We don’t just want it, we have to have it! Prisons are a good example of what happens to men when they don’t get pussy!

Yes and no. Hetero sex is great but the drawback is i don’t last long 😭. But when im sucking a cock or getting fucked i dont have to worry about me finishing first

That is true

Rockford said:
That is true
Sometime I like putting all the macho acting away and just become a guy little pussy boy!

SissyCuckoldJoey said:
Have any other guys taken a facile from multiple guys in one setting! So hot

Users who are viewing this thread