• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Sexting - JO Encouragement Wanted

• Thread starterJorEl
  • Start date

JorEl

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 12, 2022
Wife and I are looking for friends we can get off with. I've been openly bi for sometime; however, have not ventured into those waters. Wife wants me to explore, she wants to explore with me.
Want to start out with friendly chatting/sexting, willg to number share. If we click - can evolve into bigger, better things. She has MANY fantasies she wants to make real experiences.

View attachment 2023821.mp4 Jenny5~2.jpg Jenny4~2.jpg Jenny3~2.jpg Jenny2~2.jpg Jenny1~2.jpg

• Love
Reactions: cocksterlover, ddjaneluvsd, Wifesharingfantasizer and 14 others
JorEl said:
Wife and I are looking for friends we can get off with. I've been openly bi for sometime; however, have not ventured into those waters. Wife wants me to explore, she wants to explore with me.
Want to start out with friendly chatting/sexting, willg to number share. If we click - can evolve into bigger, better things. She has MANY fantasies she wants to make real experiences.

View attachment 2023821.mp4 Jenny5~2.jpg Jenny4~2.jpg Jenny3~2.jpg Jenny2~2.jpg Jenny1~2.jpg
What can I say, she looks amazing! Love to meet, chat... :)

• Love
Reactions: JorEl
gowitheflow said:
What can I say, she looks amazing! Love to meet, chat... :)
Excellent! Let us know what you prefer and we'll make it happen.

JorEl said:

Love to give it a go

JorEl said:

How could you be bi with wife like this?

Would love to help you get your cock off will stroke with you and share my wife’s pics

Peachlover said:
Bi bull here. Would love to discuss the lifestyle with you anytime
Looking forward to getting to know you.

Would love to play with y’all! Add me on Twitter Tallsissy

JorEl said:

IMG_5653.jpeg
IMG_5663.jpeg
IMG_5664.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: EagleJK and JorEl
Cumhard said:
Would love to help you get your cock off will stroke with you and share my wife’s pics
Let's hook up.

UtahCagedBoi said:
Would love to play with y’all! Add me on Twitter Tallsissy

IMG_5653.jpeg
IMG_5663.jpeg
IMG_5664.jpeg
Love this!! Very, very sexy.

JorEl said:

That is an insane body. He shes that hot then I bet you also have a hot cock.
Skyp: mjohnson7619@aol.com
KIK: mjohnson7619

Wow, that would be too much for me. Love to explore with you, she direct maybe.

I am bi, I love to be submissive, I'm slim and honey, if you want to do sexting, I'd love to. Let me know

Cumhard said:
Man….thats hot !

• Love
Reactions: JorEl, BILLD and Cumhard

Users who are viewing this thread