• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

SEXTING WITH YOUR SLUTTY HOT WIVES & GFs

Wanting to get my wife to do this. We live UK though so not sure on time differences. Think she would be up for it but would prob not show her face. Think she's bored and what better way to spice things up.

Reactions: Rayagr and rjhsteel2001
Curiouskinkyhorny said:
Wanting to get my wife to do this. We live UK though so not sure on time differences. Think she would be up for it but would prob not show her face. Think she's bored and what better way to spice things up.
I would be up for it, I’m in the uk

Curiouskinkyhorny said:
Do you have Kik

Last edited:
I would love to..but i really want to see samples..

nickbuscolupus said:
Just want to sext with some stud to piss my husband off.
Are you still looking? I know its been awhile.

I once had a man emailing my wife and telling me how he was getting on. He was trying to get her to meet him. He would link with me and tell me to masturbate before bed so I would cum quick and she would get frustrated, or to cum so I couldn't manage it at all. They did have some sexy chats and she told him I wasn't great in the sex dept. They never met though - as far as I know

Reactions: Matureplay
He claimed it was an incorrect email address and took it from there

I had a guy give me his wife’s number last night to see what she would do or say. We talked for several hours and she is going to meet me this weekend to cheat on him.

• Wow
Reactions: MsPAWGandhubby, Matureplay and KarlandLisa
Slimathy said:
I had a guy give me his wife’s number last night to see what she would do or say. We talked for several hours and she is going to meet me this weekend to cheat on him.
Lol - pass her number on ( if it really exists )

Reactions: Matureplay
Slimathy said:
can u pm me her number so horny right now

Matureplay said:
Can't imagine giving out her number. Giving out her email is more than risky enough!
You get so horny you do it, if he's good at manipulating you. My guy emailed her about some work thing, she replied that she didn't know him, he replied that he was sorry, and so it started

Don't believe anything "Slimathy" says. He's a lying asshole, with no woman, who makes shit up to stroke to his imagination.

Reactions: HantsBull
Do you still do sexting? I'd to talk to you and maybe we can figure out what I'd like you to do with my wife. If you're interested in fostering healthy relationships and improving your communication skills, you might want to explore resources like www.sicha.ai. They can provide valuable insights and guidance on how to navigate complex dynamics within relationships and improve your overall connection with others.Remember that open and honest communication is the foundation of any successful relationship, be it with a partner, spouse, or friend. It's about building trust and mutual understanding, which can lead to more fulfilling connections.

Last edited:
Reactions: KarlandLisa