• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Sexual Achievement System

Backup

New around here...
Beloved Member
Help me find a format please.

I’m trying to create a sexual achievement system, similar to those found in gamer profiles or large RPG video games, to help encourage / coax my wife along the road to becoming a hotwife. She’d accomplish achievements and earn points for doing things of a sexual or provocative nature, from going to dinner without panties to letting 5 men gangbang her. Lavishness of the rewards and the amount points would be tied to the intensity of the act. Rewards would be given both for accomplishing select “milestone” achievements and for achieving. It’s a format she’s familiar with, and responds to.

The creative energy is there. What I lack is an appropriate format to list, describe (with optional images), and track what she’s achieved. Preferably it would also automatically total up her point score. The list of activities will become very elaborate, broken down into categories and subcategories, so I imagine a file tree hierarchy would be best to manage it. Ideally, you’d be able to expand and collapse the categories, then select an individual achievement to display a description of it. There’d also need to be a way to mark it as complete or not.

I’m no programmer, but I quickly learn any software programs out there. I’m requesting the help of some of you more geekly-gifted cucks in turning this idea into a usable product for us.

Thanks for any feedback in advance.

Sounds interesting. Should the wife know about all levels in this game? Maybe the hard levels (gangbang by 5 guys) could scare her in the beginning..

What should her rewards be?

That's an excellent thought. The idea of unlocking tiers of promiscuity as she progresses may entice her by keeping her wondering "what's next." On the flip side, there's the risk of mitigating the affect of specific rewards that are tied to particular achievements. I'm sure there's a balance that won't be that hard to strike.

Rewards can be anything from material items to acts of service rendered in "love coupon" style to her. Standard stuff that girls enjoy and appreciate.

I'm using Microsoft OneNote now to organize the achievements while I brainstorm. There has to be a better format / program out there that I can adapt to better present this to her. Any ideas?

Strip Jill Naked has been around for awhile at card games - Jill being the hostess for the night serving drinks and food and being the prize to the winner.

Once a wife agrees to let herself be a prize, she usually does not back out.

It would be difficult to make up a paint-by-numbers game unless 10 or more woman were involved to egg each other on with sexual tension, bit like women going to a strip show on ladies night out.

I’m trying to create a sexual achievement system, similar to those found in gamer profiles or large RPG video games, to help encourage / coax my wife along the road to becoming a hotwife. The creative energy is there...

My impression is, your concept is good — especially if you know your wife will be responsive to an approach along those lines — but you're trying to imagine implementing it in ways that are way too complicated.

I suggest a simple reward system that conveys three things to your wife: 1) that her sexual and emotional pleasure is your pleasure; 2) when she seeks and finds sexual pleasure with other men you love her even more; and 3) the higher the level of promiscuity she rises to, the more impressed you are with her and the more lavishly you're inclined to reward her. Perhaps something along the lines of:

i) flirting with another man and telling you about it: 1 rose.

ii) flirting with another man ending with kissing him on the lips, and telling you about it: 6 roses.

iii) accepting an offer of a date with another man (to get acquainted; no sex), going out with him, and telling you about it: one dozen roses.

iv) (iii) followed by fucking her date, and telling you about it: one dozen roses, and take her out to dinner at a nice restaurant.

At this point your wife will have a lover, presumably, and may not need any additional rewards. Although if she feels guilty, it may be desirable to reward her for fucking him again as soon as possible... then again, and again... until fucking another man (or men) seems perfectly normal.

On the other hand, if she's into your "rewards game" she may tell you what she wants (and expects) for her next reward, thereby relieving you of the anxiety of trying to think of something that will impress her.

You could continue this with rewards of increasing extravagance for increasingly-impressive demonstations of promiscuity, up to the max you can afford and are able to take time for — perhaps something on the order of a vacation at a luxurious resort at a beautiful location, if you and your wife have sufficient "disposable income" (as it's called).

Gentlemen,

Thank you for your replies.

Custer, I appreciate what is likely wise advice. However, my ambition and abundance of free time that I will have in the near future prevent me from reducing the complexity of this project.

Bastanchury, I think you're probably right. I'm hoping that I can get away with only having to create something in HTML or flash--which won't be nearly as difficult as learning a complete language.

Saraha, I've never heard of "Strip Jill Naked," nor could I find anything about it online. It sounds like a blast and I'd love to hear more about it.

Does anyone have a lot of experience with flash & HTML that could give me some pointers to start me down this path?

Custer, I appreciate what is likely wise advice. However, my ambition and abundance of free time that I will have in the near future prevent me from reducing the complexity of this project.

Hm... sounds like you may have been laid off. Is that the situation...?

Does anyone have a lot of experience with flash & HTML that could give me some pointers to start me down this path?

Well, this site has excellent tutorials on (X)HTML and Javascript. If you made something browser-based with HTML and Javascript, you wouldn't need to learn flash. But flash is good anyways.

You might also want to check out HTML5, which is also listed on that site.

Hm... sounds like you may have been laid off. Is that the situation...?

Not to worry, my salary is growing and secure. Now I fear we've gotten off topic. Wait, you weren't going to offer to financially support me while I work on this were you? :p

Well, this site has excellent tutorials on (X)HTML and Javascript. If you made something browser-based with HTML and Javascript, you wouldn't need to learn flash. But flash is good anyways.

You might also want to check out HTML5, which is also listed on that site.

I've decided to go with HTML5--which I know nothing about. I have acquired Adobe Dreamweaver 5.5 and am starting to work my way up this learning curve. Another friendly member of this forum suggested that if I'm successful in this first endeavor, that the HTML5 base will lend itself to mobile applications and potentially nesting it into a database for others to utilize and enjoy as well. That's WAY down the road though.

If there are programers or web designers that are HTML5 and/or dreamweaver savvy, I'd greatly appreciate any help and advice you can provide.

Did a very rough concept sketch to help determine how I want various features to appear when laid out. Hopefully this will give you a better idea of the direction I want to head.

It now should be obvious that I not only need the help of anyone skilled with HTML5 and/or dreamweaver, but also a graphic designer--or at least someone who knows how to use a color wheel.

Attachments

• Concept Image jpeg.jpg
    Concept Image jpeg.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 132
my thought

I've been a part of story boarding a couple video games. Neither came into full production, but they did have real money and experts behind them. From my experience, your going about this a little bass ackward.

But admittedly, we are a little short on info.
a) where is your wife currently in this game? A prude that the idea of not wearing underwear while out is unequivocally out of the question. Or one cock away from becoming an unabashed slut?
b) what is the end game? I know your saying "hot wife" but all games have an end point. To have success in ANY goal, you have to know the end point. I'm not saying I need to know it, I'm just saying I'm not sure that you have identified your "end"
c) Also I'm sure you realize this, but what you're heading into is a one shot deal. It's not as though you can do a beta (though I gave this some thought and I think can kind of be worked in). Once she knows the game, the rules, and has agreed to play; it's either "win" or quit. One of the quickest ways to turn someone off from a game is to change the rules or not have the next step planned out by the time they reach said goal.

My suggestion would be your basic gather/boss/level up matrix.

You'll want to start by data basing ALL the things you'd like to have her do. Much like Custer suggested.

Grouping things together... Exhibitionism, New partner, multiple partners. what have you.

I would further suggest keeping the reward and boss tied. So no panties on a date, work up your exhibition ladder (no bra, felt up in public, flashing?) she's earning "rewards" for each, Boss would be sex in a public place. Maybe her rewards are things like, dinner, a dress, crotchless panties. She's now playing the game, collecting rewards that she needs to "win" the final situation of that group.

This is also where you could beta test, something not work as well as you were hoping, fix it as she heads into the next "level." You could even give her a personable monetary gift at the end of each level to attempt to Pavlov her to continue. She finishes "exhibition" level earns a ring.

As far as format, unless your plan is to share this with others I'm not sure why you'd need anything past a simple "list/database" app. I mean if it's just for the two of you then put in the effort of learning a computer language?

Hope you take this a helpful critique and not a criticism, it sounds like a fun*ish idea.

good luck

Threeman45,

Your feedback is well received. There is no defined endgame, as I expect our desires to change as we head down this road. I feel as though I may have incorrectly put you under the the impression that I'm trying to make a game for us, when in fact I'm just trying to gamify our sex life--similar to how marketing websites have adopted game concepts to build loyalty and encourage return visits from customers.

I plan to include things that we've already done, and things that I honestly can't imagine us doing from the start so there is room to grow. I'll define success as her having become more adventurous, more frequently as a result of using this system.

What you refer to as a "boss," I'd planned to include as a meta-achievement. My current categories are: General, The Exhibitionist, Three or More, Friends with Benefits, Roleplay, and Fetish. Each of these has subcategories, with another level of listings beneath some subcategories.

I really like your suggestion of the rewards from an accomplishment in a category being geared towards helping her reach another achievement in that category. Rewards for extremely adventurous achievements or meta-achievements are going to be geared directly towards something she would personally want/desire outside of this.

The level concept is something I toyed at certain point levels, with rewards issued at each level for the exact reason you described. This wouldn't be tied to any particular achievement (boss) as you suggested, but could be accumulated by doing a smattering of achieves in all of the categories.

As far as why is it worth the effort. Anything worth doing is worth doing well. And I'm not willing to present my wife with a half ass effort on my part and still have the audacity to expect her to be into it. Besides, incidental learning through something you really enjoy is awesome!

Did a very rough concept sketch to help determine how I want various features to appear when laid out. Hopefully this will give you a better idea of the direction I want to head.

It now should be obvious that I not only need the help of anyone skilled with HTML5 and/or dreamweaver, but also a graphic designer--or at least someone who knows how to use a color wheel.

There should always be at least two bi-girls with massage skills in the room when three-hole sex is underway, as there is a lot of skin that needs to get attention if you wish the "volunteer slut" to lose control of her emotions and hit the high notes with sufficient energy. Afterall, you want her to volunteer again and again and again and again.

If you want to understand women, then you should be receiving the free newsletter from David de Angelo, called "double your dating".

A woman cannot make herself "feel attraction" to any man, she virtually has no choice who she will become involved in sexually.

She is more likely e attracted to a confident man who has other women chasing him.

Nice guys are too predictable, and not exciting enough, they don't stretch the rules of life. Remember that females have been pounded with hundreds of rules whilst growing up - so they want to break rules and feel the "glow", but the need a rule breaker to give them a buzz.

Society's rule are decided by a few men with power over others. The rules are not necessarily good for society. 300 years ago, you could be arrested for claiming the moon and the sunh was in some sort of orbit with each other.

If everyone was perfect, life would be boring. Go forth and multiple means go and have some sexual fun and babies will arrive as a "bonus", so you can have a family life free of loneliness.

A sexual game should excite women so they can't keep away - it needs dominance, humor, unpredictability, adventure, strength, sexual, awareness, indifference - all the qualities that woman need.

You could use Excel.

Behind a Results sheet you cold a sheet that determines scores and calculates thing. All could be put in using a form as well.

Additionally Excel can saved as a html file and uploaded. Thus giving you the ability to use it online.

Alternatively use things like MS Access.

HTML is a really easy language as is CSS and I have designed a number of sites using it.

Tip: Don't use too many high res images as that will eat up webspace. If you want any HTML/CSS advice pm me.

SouthernRail,
I'm not using Excel or Access. I'm well acquainted with both of those, and don't feel either is an eloquent solution to what I'm trying to accomplish.

Initially I want to run it locally only. Though I've been warned against the pitfalls of designing something "offline," this really is intended just for us and unless it's very successful, I don't anticipate hosting it online. If it gets to that point, then I imagine I'll have to do substantial overhaul anyway before offering it to the public.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back