• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Sexy dilemma

• Thread starterhotsororityslutgf
  • Start date

hotsororityslutgf

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 16, 2011
So my girlfriend and I just recently broke up for about 2 weeks and I asked her if she hooked up with anyone else. At first she lied and tried to hide it from me, but I know her too well. I dug at it and she finally admitted this past friday she hooked up with a guy she met through a friend at the local bar. I was so hurt and shocked initially by this. I was sitting in my car listening to her cry and explain how horrible she felt for hooking up with someone else so soon after our break up but I slowly made her give me all the details...

She said the guy did use a condom but she let him pound her for about 5 minutes. The guy asked for head but she said she didnt feel like giving it that night. I was stroking my dick hard in my car when she was giving me the details and she says she feels so horrible about it and wants to get back with me because she did it to get over me. What do u guys think, if I give her a chance and now she's had a new cock inside of her will she start becoming more slutty and loose? Or is getting back with this chick bad news...

I found 2 of these pics on her phone. The guy used her phone to take a pic of her ass.

Attachments

• IMG_0949.jpg
    IMG_0949.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 713
  • IMG_0947.jpg
    IMG_0947.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 611
Should You Forgive Her

What a question. Forgive her for what? You were broke up she got cock. We all know that our ladies like to fuck just as much (or more) as we do. You must face it sir you are a very lucky dude to have such a fine woman with a killer ass that loves to get screwed. Why do we at times think it is wrong for a woman to want some strange dick, when really its what makes life exciting. To even think of that hot lady getting just your dick for the rest of her life is a fucking nightmare. You have a precious gift in knowing this woman buddy and i bet a quarter you KNOW it. Dont even be hard on her, forget the forgive bullshit for for she did nothing wrong. Keep wacking you dick and thinking about that lucky bastard that got into her panties. Enjoy this wonderful woman my friend and let her know all is well and that knowing about her getting dicked makes your cock hard. Best Wishes okdeacon

Why don't you watch me mount her right in front of you while shes on her hands and knees facing you and let the expression on her face and her moaning as i ram my cock deep into her tight cunt tell you why she's hooking up with other guys from the local bar.

Tell her that you have thought things over and feel her excuse is reasonable because she thought she would never see you again.

Ask her to forgive you for your part in the breakup.....and that you are so pleased she is back with you........and you love her more than ever.

Tell her that seeing she enjoyed sex with the other guy, then she might as well keep having sex with other men as well as you in the future......because LEGALLY she does not have to exclude other men' cocks from her life, until she has taken her wedding vows and promised to be exclusive to you.

I think it is fair and reasonable that she gets as much sex as she wishes for, from any source. Because she found other cock so quickly, it means she will be snapped up by someone else if you don't quickly FORGIVE HER.

@Saraha thanks for your advice! and @jrox2012 we have definitely role played during things like that when we were together and she loves being talked to like a slut in bed.

So we had a heartfelt talk last night because I was just filled with both jealousy and horniness thinking about another guy being inside. She was still feeling guilty talking to me when I asked her that if we want this to work she needed to tell me everything. I told her I wouldn't be mad and I would consider us working out but she had to be completely honest with me. She finally admitted to me the dirty things she did that gave me a huge rush of blood to my dick and made it rock hard while we laid in bed together. It was almost too hard to be angry becuz she looked so sexy and cute, tearing up a little while telling me about her escapade.

It was a frat guy who she met through a friend and she basically sucked his dick for about 15 minutes. I knew she was hiding details the first time she told me and this was the only way to get it out of her, to be ok and just try to forgive her. He fucked her mouth and she allowed him to cum on her face! At that point I knew my gf had changed into a sorority slut.

Keep in mind guys she claims to be really intoxicated this whole time. The most shocking thing I heard in her retelling of the event is that she did anal with him. She says it was't that long she just let him put up her ass a few strokes and she was over it. But as my dick was raging hard I was also upset because she has never let me try anal with her. They fucked for about an hour and he finished inside her (with a condom on I hope) but I guess I'll never know. We both got tested today and we're both fine so I guess I wouldn't be too upset if she went bareback. It kinda turns me on if she did...

What do u guys suggest we take wit this relationship? Part of me feels a little upset and betrayed but the other part of me desires such a hot horny gf who I know has secret slut side. We are at a crossroads right now. I'll post up more naked pics the guy took of her.

Ride out the rollercoaster, see where it leads. You'll regret it later if you don't.

Wow looking for updates here. LOL

Everyone always has a different perspective, that's what makes us all SPECIAL... so here's this Bulls take on your little novella which has the potential to be turned into a blockbuster if you play your cards right, the door is wide open and being a passive, giddy, piss ant, dorkuld smiling from ear to ear as we all admire the fact that some random gold's gym fixture just banged your girl so hard she gave up her iphone is all good and fine if that is what floats your boat, BUT from inside the door, not out, if you let that door close, then you go from a giddy, piss ant dorkuld with a big giant bobble head and tiny balls because your chick is smoking hot to something I can't even think of the words to describe, walk in the door doofus before it closes in your face, and use this amazing opportunity to listen to a genius and never mention anything ever which occurred prior to closing the door behind you, start fresh, let the cat out of the bag, toss the ass Phone in the dumpster , buy a Canon and turn her into the Cuckold Forum Mascot Ho, let's see some titties btw...

Good Luck

One of my hobbies is Hypnosis Therapy, and I have a lot of success in installing anchors to modifiy behavor in wayward husbands. I had one session with a guy who had an eye for pretty women he was not married to. His wife did not want a divorce, but wanted him to stop fucking younger woman behind her back. He confessed to 9 women in only 4year's marriage, and 3 of the woman hit on him to start the adultery off.

I had a chat to him for 40 mins over a meal without him having any awareness that I was hypnotising him. The change came about in a few days.

He now spontaneously urinates in his pants when he tries to flirt with women. It embarrasses him so much, he rushes off to the toilet.

His wife rings me up every few months and up-dates me about his enduring devotion to her, apart from the odd lapse and change of underwear.

She sometimes gets her friends to flirt with him to make him wet his pants, and they report back to her what happens in serious detail. She calls it "getting revenge for the stress he caused with the 9 lovers he had.

He has never realised that I re-programed his mind with an automated punishment, and his wife is never going to tell either. Her friends think it is funny.

I have programed guys to lose their erection when the "other woman" has her panties off. That upsets the apple cart, causing embarasment for the guy after working hard to seduce her panties down in the frst place.

If he tries again with the same woman, his "libido crash" gets much worse each time he tries, and his self-confidence takes a nose dive. It is rare he will try a third time, because that would be a morning talk to her friends over coffee.

Of course, he can't seem to work out why his erections are powerful with his wife, but disappear suddenly when he is with another woman.

In a nutshell, I timed his behavor correction so when he gets a hard-on and is getting excited and ready to stick his dick in a hole, then at a critical moment he DEFLATES and no amount of "cranking" can INFLATE IT AGAIN until he walks into his own home and hears his wife's voice.

Here some more pics for you guys to enjoy. I made her send me every detail and pic that was taken if she was to have a second chance with me. These are the pics that make me raging hard on knowing another guy was pounding an ass like that. Any takers would bang my gf?

Attachments

• IMG_1040.jpg
    IMG_1040.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 265
  • IMG_1041.jpg
    IMG_1041.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 414
  • IMG_1043.jpg
    IMG_1043.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 333
More of her amazingly seductive ass

Attachments

• IMG_1044.jpg
    IMG_1044.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 195
  • IMG_1045.jpg
    IMG_1045.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 208
please share all of the details!
txts are extremely hot to read too!

Cheeks McGee

Someone left a hell of a mess on that seductive ass. That's hot, now i shall take her on a date.

We have been considering her having a bukkake or blowbang because she has a cum fetish and loves to be cummed on by multiple guys..anyone have any advice on this and how to maintain a good relationship afterwards?

A good relationship afterwards, starts with a good relationship prior to something like this happening. Both of you sound like your worried about how this will affect you. That's a big plus. So, now you have to sit down and discuss what the potential pitfalls are.

Where are u located id be happy to help

Dude- Enjoy the ride and keep your head straight. She is a lady with appetites. If you
get to be part of her wild times, enjoy them for what they are. We havent seen her face but from behind, she seems like she would be a hot cum host. Dont have any kids with her just hit that ass like a screen door in a tornado. Oh, and send us pics.

No kidding. I'd love fucking her pussy and ass all night long. All she's gotta do is get on all fours and arch her back for me with her sweet ass up in the air. I'll take care of the rest.

Users who are viewing this thread