• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Sexy Hot Wife - Dallas, Tx

sexywhitekitten

New around here...
Beloved Member
looking for 1 or 2 sexy, fit, classy BBC in Dallas

Attachments

• Diana 008.jpg
    Diana 008.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 1,361
  • Vacation Pics 002.jpg
    Vacation Pics 002.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 1,594
  • Cancun 001.jpg
    Cancun 001.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 2,369
  • vacation pics 001 (2).jpg
    vacation pics 001 (2).jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 1,197
  • Vacation Pics 004.jpg
    Vacation Pics 004.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 2,577
wish i was in tx

damn sexy wish i was there id love filling ur white body with my blk dick:bj: :bj: :bj:

That is a very nice and sexy, wonderful, pictures where are you located i would love to fullfill your desire sweetie..

Hi you are a very sexy lady, I'm sure you won't have problems finding a bbc or two near you. Can I ask a question, where did you get that lingerie in the last picture.. It turns me on big time! :)

Very nice indeed babe you r Hott, :)

WOW! You are absolutely gorgeous. I am glad you have chosen to pleasure bbc. Little white wimps like me don't deserve women like you. I would truly love to see a pic of your feet though. It would be an honor to see them.

Hello

Hello.
Sexy black male in Lewisville
6ft1, 197, med br skinned , br eyes
very oral.
Professional and well educated.
Music producer part-time
would love to chat
Lets meet for a drink sometime
Lj

Would love to be in Texas

Hi, your body is awesome, I love creamy white babes like your. The last white wife I fucked was a little bit more chubby than you, but pretty close look. Please write me, I am currently at Miami, but maybe can travel.

Seeya

sounds great baby i would love to meet up
with you baby you look great baby girl..I am in new york if you are ever around this area would love to meet up with you guys and have some fun lookin gfor to talk with you baby girl and give you that bbc u need sweetie..

So Cal Memorial Weekend

Looking for some BBC fun this weekend in So Cal. Please send reply if interested like to party with couple of sexy BBC.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back