• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Sexy MWF

• Thread starterBart
  • Start date
It looks like she is not ready for a bbc if we have not heard from you in a while.

hot!! great set of tits

She has to be the best looking girl i have seen pics of on here. she has a body to die for and feet to kill for. I wish i could worship her feet after she was out party with black guys all night. she is so beautiful. does she have an amazon wishlist? a girl like that deserves to be showered with gifts from little white wimps like myself. Please send me a message about how i can serve her or send her gifts. Thanks for sharing these amazing pics.

Last edited by a moderator:
She knows Will & Eve. She reads the responses.

she is a hot piece of ass

More of this hot mama! Come on honey let him take some of you on all fours

Last edited by a moderator:
I think she is incredible and it would be a shame if she is not getting any BBC. I agree with the others that she is perfectly built for black sexing. I love her strong, shapely legs and hot feet. Not to mention that she is a knockout looker. She must cross over and not look back - hubby shouldn't stand in the way of letting her get what she really needs. Hoping this won't be the last we see of her here. Thanks for posting.

thats what I be needin.

Very hot. Bodywriting pics for proof please! :)

Users who are viewing this thread