• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Sexy MWF

• Thread starterBart
  • Start date

Bart

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jan 20, 2006
Sexy party lovin girl for your enjoyment.

Bart, She's One Hot Looking Gal, Love To Spend The Day Eating That Fine Pussymmmmmmmmmmmm

hi,

Lovely PIc... she is surely a party gurl. Would love to see her ass pics or some in lingerie

amazing... and now i'm throbbing hard

DAMN!!! I would love to hit that.

Dynamite!!! Damn, thats one smokin hot bitch there, she gets my cock rock hard instantly. I'd love to take my time and pleasure every inch of her gorgeous body and would love to breed her if you were willing.Shes got it all brother you a lucky man. What size are those lovely breasts?:pimp:

Wow, she is absolutely flawless. i envy the guy that took those pics. i hope she is black only. i would give anything to lick her perfect feet. thanks for sharing her beauty with the rest of us.

Look me up

Bart said:
Sexy party lovin girl for your enjoyment.

Bart,
I am also in the midwest. Send me a PM and lets see what happens. She is one hot babe:whip_it:

Fine women! yummy too I bet.

V

wow

thank you! she is gorgeous!

Very hot!

Last edited by a moderator:
The Reason IR is GREAT

Now she's covered every inch of her Name's description. SEXY - oh hell yeah.. MWF -- she could have been none other than Mountable Womanily Features (MWF).. :hitit::lick:

Hot damn, she's hot.

Hell yeah she is hot as hell man. Give us more. Where the hell are you located

Need some pics of you with BBC....nice pussy, by the way! ;o)

Bart,

Tell the young lady she has everything it takes to throughly please and serve a Black Man. I'd love to see her pretty white legs and high heels with a sexy skirt on and hot thong underneath.

Fine hot white pussy! Love it!

Holy Moly,,i would worshirp her till i die,,,,,she deserves the best the world has to offer...rick

Users who are viewing this thread