• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

sexy presents for wives/gfs

tomcollins

New around here...
Beloved Member
Did any wives or gfs receives sexy gifts from a bull for Christmas (or any time really)If so, I am wondering how it felt if, by chance, the gifts were opened around the tree, in the presence of others.

An interesting questions that deserves to be answered. :yumyum::yumyum::yumyum:

This Christmas my wife received a beautiful bra and panty set black sheer from her boyfriend. She is attending a New Years' party with him and it is for his eyes only...in his words written on the tag. She opened her gift around the tree Christmas morning.

The guys I meet up with are too busy buying gifts for their wives or girlfriends to bother with me.

It's my husband who buys me sexy gifts for Christmas and this year he did not disappoint. I've always found Argent Provocateur too expensive for my purse but he surprised me with 3 beautiful Basques and even remembered to buy matching stockings to go with them.

I've worn the black and red ones when Ade came over on Saturday and Monday and I'm planning to wear the nude one when Obi comes over tonight. I showed each of them off to Rob before I took Ade upstairs and he said I looked very sexy. Ade didn't say anything when I asked him how I looked he was too busy taking his trousers and shorts off but since his cock was rock hard.

When I saw my husband hand washing them on Monday he asked me if Ade had liked them; after I told him what happened he told me that he must of liked them because they were stiff with cum when he took them out of the laundry basket.

I promised him that I would beg Obi to let him watch tonight so he can check out the effect of my new lingerie for himself - I haven't told Rob yet but I've already spoken to him and Obi's looking forward to showing off to him and wants him to see how excited I get when he's fucking me.

Anyway - I think that some of you guys should what I think you call "step up to the plate" and buy your wives something sexy to wear when she's cuckolding you and not expect to our friends with benefits to shell out all of the time.

It's been a while but her first boyfriend bought her a diamond ring for Xmas, her last boyfriend bought her a wedding ring :clap: Man I miss her used pussy! :yumyum:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back