• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Sexy wife...comments for her?

funcpl4u1967

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
This is my sexy wife Lynn. We're from michigan looking for a little fun, but she's always skeptical that she might not look good enough. Comments welcome. BTW, if you're serious about a meeting, let us know.

Thanks

Attachments

• lynn.jpg
    lynn.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 1,349
  • Lynn1.jpg
    Lynn1.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 1,353
Lovely!!!

She is hott! Love to see hot "Soccermoms" going Black!

More Pics Please!

Thanks for the comments, she loves 'em! Another pic for you all to enjoy.

Attachments

• lynntoy.jpg
    lynntoy.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 663
  • Lynndress.jpg
    Lynndress.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 820
She's very hot looking, love to spend some time eating her pussy, and give her a slow fucking.

Wow! I think your wife is very beaugood looking. My favorite picture is the 1 in the black dree and hat! She looks so sexy, and I can only imagine how willing she is to try some dark meat!tiful. Fr beautifulmd

Is She a Mom?

Does she have children? Love fucking a hott white mom like her!

Anyone in here like to cam to cam with us? We were on here Sat night and couldn't find anyone with a cam...let me know.

what a sexy sexy woman you have there!!! i'm new here but have been in the lifestyle for a couple of years.

Thanks Flo, let me know when you're going to be on, we can all meet up in here then for a little show.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back