• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Share your favorite šŸ˜ with pics of your hot wife!!!

sephoro said:
Came very hard to your super hot pics. Thank you!
No, thank you honey. I consider it a great compliment that you jerked off while looking at my pics. ā¤ļøā¤ļøā¤ļø Iā€™m just sorry that I wasnā€™t there to swallow all your creamy cum.

• Love
Reactions: sephoro
sephoro said:
You are such a tease! That is exactly what I mean - you look so hot stripped naked and kneeling in front of me, and when you come close and work your wonderful tongue and lips on my balls and cock - I've never been harder. Hearing you beg me to please fuck your mouth - it's music to my ears. Taking your head and fucking your mouth, feels so great, my cock has never felt better than deep on your mouth, watching you enjoying it so much, sends me over the edge. I cum so hard - you're the best :)
Youā€™re such a naughty sweetheart. If you ever visit Toronto, please contact me, so we can arrange to have your cock visit my mouth and pussy. I would really love to have your yummy cum in me and on me.

• Love
My wife

PSX_20240516_071651.jpg
Polish_20230831_114101314.jpg
Screenshot_20230226_230111_Gallery.jpg
image-1.jpeg
Polish_20240512_192601456.jpg
PSX_20240509_165934.jpg
PSX_20240406_161320.jpg
Polish_20230831_114101314.jpg
Screenshot_20230226_230111_Gallery.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Daddydawg, Latinobull, BobWheeler and 3 others
Some recent favorites of my obedient Korean wife. Such a good girl. Didn't even need the leash in the last photo.

HO.jpg
seq4.jpg
throat_heels1.jpg
GRI2_crawl3.jpg
rehap1.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Latinobull, BobWheeler, Feltmeyer and 3 others
hi

2020-07-08(4).jpg

Reactions: Latinobull and sluthunt
My wife's tits are my favorite

IMG_5149.jpeg
Screenshot_20240502_215242_Video Player.jpg

• Love
Reactions: mailkme, zagc, Latinobull and 1 other person
Carolyncumlover said:
Youā€™re such a naughty sweetheart. If you ever visit Toronto, please contact me, so we can arrange to have your cock visit my mouth and pussy. I would really love to have your yummy cum in me and on me.
I am already looking forward to that - that's all the reason I need to come and visit Toronto :) My cock wants to visit your mouth and pussy and I want to spend a lot of time exploring your hot body

Couple new ones

IMG_5101.png
IMG_5096.png
IMG_5080.png

• Love
Reactions: YngBullES, idshare, Latinobull and 3 others
sephoro said:
I am already looking forward to that - that's all the reason I need to come and visit Toronto :) My cock wants to visit your mouth and pussy and I want to spend a lot of time exploring your hot body
When youā€™re here honey, my body will be your personal amusement park, to fondle, finger, fuck, suck, and do anything you want that gives your pleasure. I will be your sex slave for the duration of your visit.

• Love
Carolyncumlover said:
When youā€™re here honey, my body will be your personal amusement park, to fondle, finger, fuck, suck, and do anything you want that gives your pleasure. I will be your sex slave for the duration of your visit.
What a huge turn on, got rock hard reading that and imagining all the fun we'll have together :) MMmm my own personal amusement park - I can't wait!

Reactions: mailkme
sephoro said:
What a huge turn on, got rock hard reading that and imagining all the fun we'll have together :) MMmm my own personal amusement park - I can't wait!
I also eagerly look forward to your visit. Since my tubes are tied, in addition to feeding me your creamy cum, I also want you to fill my pussy and ass with your warm cum. Also, about every couple of months, my husband arranges for his buddies to gangbang me. If youā€™d like to participate, we can schedule one when youā€™re here. Just let me know.

• Love
Carolyncumlover said:
I also eagerly look forward to your visit. Since my tubes are tied, in addition to feeding me your creamy cum, I also want you to fill my pussy and ass with your warm cum. Also, about every couple of months, my husband arranges for his buddies to gangbang me. If youā€™d like to participate, we can schedule one when youā€™re here. Just let me know.
I want to fill your pussy and ass with my cum, as well as feeding you lots of creamy cum - I'll save my cum for a couple of weeks in advance so I have lots to share with you. I can't wait to cum in you and all over you, and to enjoy every inch of your hot body. Never was involved in a gangbang - could be something hot to try with you :) A first for me

IMG_2912.jpeg

Hereā€™s mine

2023-09-19 06.57.09_1.jpeg
2023-09-19 06.56.55.jpeg
2024-02-03 11.42.29.jpeg
2024-04-27 08.17.40.png
2024-05-20 07.56.05.png
2024-05-22 11.44.42.jpeg
2024-05-23 07.56.17.png

Users who are viewing this thread