• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Sharing my big tit wife to jerk to…

• Thread starterJakeTribute
  • Start date

JakeTribute

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 7, 2023
Will share pics of my wife’s tits in return for jerking off over them and sending pics. All images are shared with my wife.. it gets her horny.

• Love
Reactions: djm, Jong, spunky and 2 others
Dm me

JakeTribute said:
Will share pics of my wife’s tits in return for jerking off over them and sending pics. All images are shared with my wife.. it gets her horny.
Do you get horny too?

Reactions: MajorHorner
JakeTribute said:
Ain’t that great.
Especially if she then insists on relieving the tension built up in your balls by giving you a welcome cum.

MajorHorner said:
Ain’t that great.
Especially if she then insists on relieving the tension built up in your balls by giving you a welcome cum.
Usually fuck her huge tits and empty my load all over them

Funtimessd said:
Damn! Those are some nice tits!
Use them as you please.. just share the experience so I can pass it on to the wife

JakeTribute said:
Usually fuck her huge tits and empty my load all over them
Small tits are ok for playing but there’s nothing greater than having a large breasted woman fucking the spunk out of my cock between her tits. Many then love to scoop up my load and feed it into their greedy mouths as j finger their cunts until they shake and moan with pleasure.
Some who have been kept short of cock by lazy hubs make every effort to stuff my flaccid cock into their gushing twats.
Most succeed.

• Love
Reactions: Cumeatingwife, rjhsteel2001 and JakeTribute
MajorHorner said:
Small tits are ok for playing but there’s nothing greater than having a large breasted woman fucking the spunk out of my cock between her tits. Many then love to scoop up my load and feed it into their greedy mouths as j finger their cunts until they shake and moan with pleasure.
Some who have been kept short of cock by lazy hubs make every effort to stuff my flaccid cock into their gushing twats.
Most succeed.
Couldn’t agree more! I love fucking her until she’s exhausted.

JakeTribute said:
If you can cum on them I’ll send ones without bra
A print out, Tribute, then a spunk sodden pic or two be ok?

JakeTribute said:
Couldn’t agree more! I love fucking her until she’s exhausted.
And then when she is exhausted, pumping a heavy load straight into her preferred hole. What a surprise which they much appreciate especially if it's the first time in that hole straight out of a cock ⁉️

MajorHorner said:
A print out, Tribute, then a spunk sodden pic or two be ok?
Perfect

JakeTribute said:
Will do soonest. I’ve done my quota of Tributing for today and need to,preserve some cock juice for a female friend who said that whilst she doesn’t want anything serious would like a change from her hubs standard vanilla fucking.

Reactions: rjhsteel2001
JakeTribute said:
Use them as you please.. just share the experience so I can pass it on to the wife
I would love to! The cleavage is good but let the girls out to play!

Users who are viewing this thread