• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Sharing my wife

I just love thinking of my wife getting fucked by a big black cock!! Your wife is very hot. Good luck.

She IS hot, more than likely ready to go to the next level but afraid of your reaction AND her possibly enjoying it TOO much where she wouldn't want to stop---you 2 have to be sure your relationship is secure before going thru, if not, PREPARE TO BE A LIVE IN CUCK!!!

What about bringing her to my motel room.

I am international student and I have to leave USA untill end of August because of my limited visa. That means you can never see me in anywhere after August.Besides I live in a motel room in CA. That means you can visit me and after you got your fuck with my big Cock you can fly away.

Picture%2027.jpg

Secondly being discreet is the most important point for me due to my position and it get calm her discreet problem.

Picture%2034.jpg

If you like my proposal, Contact me and lets think over it...

Yahoo ID: bull_cam2cam
MSN and Email: bull_cam2cam@hotmail.com

Wife was interested like yours and she used to call her dildo Jackson.
Jackson fucked her as we watched IR movies. I would tell her how good jackson looked fucking her and she would cum and cum.

Thats the proof how I am for real. I brought first cpl to my motel room and fucked her in front of her hubby. I convinced her to point out her wedding ring to us on my bed. If you have any suspicious I am still staying in the same room. You can check on cam or in real ;)

I can give my telephone number for serious cpls but make sure I am not into stupid games. I will stay here untill end of august and cant waste my time with nonsense games...

I am looking forward to your answers...

First_HotWife.jpg

On the road!

You're right, she wants it but doesn't want to offend you. Show her yoy want to see her getting fucked and won't get weird afterwards and she'll do it. After the fgirst guy fucks her just hold her and let her know how much you enjoyed watching her and you still love her and her used pussy. It might help to show her that you still love her well fucked cunt and eat her. That way shell still know you don't think less of her. Go for it!!!

well, we found a guy. however she is very nervous. will see how first meet goes.

Keep us posted, I bet she will go for it but wants a meeting or two in a comfortable non pressure situation. She will also need assurance from you that you are still happy now it is all nearly real.

we were suppose to meet tonight with our guy for drinks but its not looking good. either he is getting cold feet or a fake. suprisingly enough though the wife hasnt changed her mind about at least meeting. she is nervous but still up for it.we will see what happens.

few more

her and her favorite toy. this was key in getting her curious about hung blk cock. she didnt like it at first but loves it now.

Peer Pressure

Any cpls out there care to contribute any advice on how the husabnds convinced hesitant wives to give it a shot?

Peer pressure (if possible). For some reasons wives are naturlly resistant to husband's suggestions - mine sure was. It took 6 years of hint, comments, remarks and outright statements....and then a girlfriend of hers went black and they discussed it constantly. In 2 months my wife had her first blackguy and sawhim every weekend for three months before getting her 2nd guy. The 2nd guy talked her into going with him to an I/R party and 2 others had her. She made a couple female friends from there and for the past 2 years has been fucked pretty regularly. Since it all began she has had 13 black men fuck her....

Peer pressure...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back