• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Sharing your ******* wife or girlfriend.

KinkoSarto

New around here...
Beloved Member
Hey guys,
I've been tempted to share my girlfriend pictures. But how ethical is it to share her pictures without her knowing?!

Share her pictures? HELL, I'd share her.

If I could I'd arrange for a different guy to fuck her everyday.

I have the same feelings. How ever, what if she is not OK with that? Basically, her body is her property.

Without her knowing/consent is just plain creepy and wrong. And could and should land you a hefty fine and some jail time depending on where you are located.

Without her knowing/consent is just plain creepy and wrong. And could and should land you a hefty fine and some jail time depending on where you are located.

Well said, Cuckykny! Btw how is going with your lovely wife and his boss?

Hey guys,
I've been tempted to share my girlfriend pictures. But how ethical is it to share her pictures without her knowing?!

U will lose her if she comes to know of it on her own. It is better that u do it with her permission. she might like it and give u many more pics to share

My wife was always fine as long as I blurred her face in the pictures.
She actually found it quite the kick to think about other guys enjoying her pictures.
She resisted until I told that unless she's about to be in bed with a guy, that he's not going to be able to recognize her from her pics, that made her more at ease.
But I guess, she had said Ok to it so - I guess you should probably tell her, but maybe she'll appreciate it the way my wife does.

My wife was always fine as long as I blurred her face in the pictures.
She actually found it quite the kick to think about other guys enjoying her pictures.
She resisted until I told that unless she's about to be in bed with a guy, that he's not going to be able to recognize her from her pics, that made her more at ease.
But I guess, she had said Ok to it so - I guess you should probably tell her, but maybe she'll appreciate it the way my wife does.

Without her knowing/consent is a criminal offence in most coutries. Of course she may find your initiative erotic and do not make a fuss, beu if she gets pissed off you are in trouble.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back