• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Sharon Stone Goes "Black" Again

• Thread starterSOCALBLK4WF
  • Start date

SOCALBLK4WF

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 20, 2006
Sharon Stone is a well known slut for black cock. She had a widely publicized affair with for NBA basketball player turned actor Rick Fox. Sharon was spotted in Paris last week with her new black man.
91889695.jpg

Yes!

First Rick Fox, now this unidentified guy. She also went black in the opening scene of Basic Instinct 2. Way to go Sharon!

Attachments

• 5a7b.jpg
    5a7b.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 1,776
Not doubting or hatin', but dude looks like a bodyguard to me, except why the hand-holding?
Oh yeah, 'cause he's fucking the shyt out of that bitch!!!

Grin

She's middle aged and still hotter than a pistol! Wonder how many black guys have had her? My bet is more than just the well known encounters. A girl probably develops a taste for that over time.

Good for her! She is a sexy woman. Definitely someone I would love see getting really really nasty with them.

very nice

He could stand to lose 30 pounds and dress better.

Ok...this dude is black, but Rick Fox looks much more white than black, which is a rarity for the male offspring from an interracial coupling. Derek Jeter and Lenny Kravitz are two others who fall under this anomaly. Isn't the whole allure for the IR "black man on white woman" thing that the black man looks more bestial and animalistic? These three guys just look like white guys with dark skin and coarse hair...or Puerto Ricans.

Either way Khufu_K thanks for the great post in the DC no matter if they are black white or Puerto Ricans, Sharon Stone looks good or would with any color of cock in her she is one hot woman.

That ugly guy Sharon Stone is with is not an African-American.

He is clearly mixed.

This is what a (pure) black man looks like:

african_man.jpg

amandaexiled.jpg

261x.jpg

white_man_loves_ir said:
That ugly guy Sharon Stone is with is not an African-American.

He is clearly mixed.

This is what a (pure) black man looks like:

african_man.jpg

amandaexiled.jpg

261x.jpg

Wtf no just no.

Dude we come in many different colors. Sure we've got some ugly mofo's, but what race doesn't? Why didn't you put up a picture of Will Smith, Tyson Beckford, etc?

BigCockInMS said:
Dude we come in many different colors. Sure we've got some ugly mofo's, but what race doesn't? Why didn't you put up a picture of Will Smith, Tyson Beckford, etc?

This is what a pure white man looks like.

090811_1800_01.jpg

_41046824_christopher_yates203.jpg

BryanWilczak.JPG

Just goes to show how ridiculous that post is doesn't it.

blackcockforwhiteslut said:
this is what a pure white man looks like.

090811_1800_01.jpg

_41046824_christopher_yates203.jpg

bryanwilczak.jpg

just goes to show how ridiculous that post is doesn't it.

............nice come back

gears said:
Ok...this dude is black, but Rick Fox looks much more white than black, which is a rarity for the male offspring from an interracial coupling. Derek Jeter and Lenny Kravitz are two others who fall under this anomaly. Isn't the whole allure for the IR "black man on white woman" thing that the black man looks more bestial and animalistic? These three guys just look like white guys with dark skin and coarse hair...or Puerto Ricans.

.....I am going to be polite here, because (gears) you don't know what you dont know, so I will forgive your ignorance. For hundreds of years, mixed people who can pass for white would do just that. So, all you're left with and all you're basing your limited analysis on is the mixed people who can'/wont pass as all white. All you know or all you think you know is at most half the story,,,,,so re-think all your non-sense about male off springs of mixed couples. Its my smooth dark skin and attitude that turns on my white women.

its hard to believe that a woman like sharon stone cant get a better looking brother that that ugly guy in the picture, hell if she had Rick fox, she can come closer that that guy, I bet that picture is about something else and not about a date.

lewis said:
.....I am going to be polite here, because (gears) you don't know what you dont know, so I will forgive your ignorance. For hundreds of years, mixed people who can pass for white would do just that. So, all you're left with and all you're basing your limited analysis on is the mixed people who can'/wont pass as all white. All you know or all you think you know is at most half the story,,,,,so re-think all your non-sense about male off springs of mixed couples. Its my smooth dark skin and attitude that turns on my white women.

Have you ever noticed that when stupid people try to sound intelligent, they just come across even stupider than they would have if they had just stayed within the parameters of their inherent mental boundaries?

Not talking about YOU, of course... Oh no... Just wondering if you've ever noticed this.

Yeah see ity i9n YOU!!!!

gears said:
Have you ever noticed that when stupid people try to sound intelligent, they just come across even stupider than they would have if they had just stayed within the parameters of their inherent mental boundaries?

Not talking about YOU, of course... Oh no... Just wondering if you've ever noticed this.

You stupid Fuck Do eveyone a favor an Blow your Brains out of that thick Skull of yours!!!!

gears said:

What stupid people like this?
gears said:

Or would you claim these are the words of an intellectual.

BigCockInMS said:

You don't understand. I am not being an ignorant whiteboy here. I actually prefer pure African-Americans (like the guys in those images) to fuck my GF, not guys who obviously have some white blood or Indian blood like Will Smith.

Sorry if that makes me fucked up or racist or something. Tyson Beckford is a God but he is the lightest black guy my present GF would go for.

Users who are viewing this thread