Sharon Stone Goes "Black" Again

• Thread starterSOCALBLK4WF
  • Start date
gears said:
Have you ever noticed that when stupid people try to sound intelligent, they just come across even stupider than they would have if they had just stayed within the parameters of their inherent mental boundaries?

Not talking about YOU, of course... Oh no... Just wondering if you've ever noticed this.

Hahahah I got a chuckle out of that comeback.

Here we go from Sharon Stone to posting pics of white guys and black guys and a road clear off track of what the thread was suppose to be. Now we are at a point in which two guys are going to try and out wit one another.

Too Bad

Too bad.

In this duel, both of them are unarmed.

please stop this and give me sharon with black

gears said:
Have you ever noticed that when stupid people try to sound intelligent, they just come across even stupider than they would have if they had just stayed within the parameters of their inherent mental boundaries?

Not talking about YOU, of course... Oh no... Just wondering if you've ever noticed this.

......You still dont know what you dont know, Okay, I will say it. You're so wrapped/blinded by your limited propective/intelligence that you can't reason pass your nose in terms of intelligence or foward thinking. Don't try to figure out black folks or mixed folks unless you have been in their shoes or have had their experiences. YOU DONT KNOW OR UNDERSTAND WHY MIXED PEOPLE PASS AS 100% WHITE AND WHAT THEY HAVE TO GO THUR OR WHAT THEY HAVE TO GIVE UP. I wish I could sit you down like a 5yo and explain things to you, but there is only so much I can do for you here. I sent u a private

SOCALBLK4WF said:
Sharon Stone is a well known slut for black cock. She had a widely publicized affair with for NBA basketball player turned actor Rick Fox. Sharon was spotted in Paris last week with her new black man.
91889695.jpg

The only thing better than seeing her getting black dick would be seeing her on her back or hands & knees in front of ME!

Let's see,,,,, Sharon Stone dates a fat, ugly sloppy black? guy and you guys are arguin about it? Grow up for crying out loud !

lewis said:
......You still dont know what you dont know, Okay, I will say it. You're so wrapped/blinded by your limited propective/intelligence that you can't reason pass your nose in terms of intelligence or foward thinking. Don't try to figure out black folks or mixed folks unless you have been in their shoes or have had their experiences. YOU DONT KNOW OR UNDERSTAND WHY MIXED PEOPLE PASS AS 100% WHITE AND WHAT THEY HAVE TO GO THUR OR WHAT THEY HAVE TO GIVE UP. I wish I could sit you down like a 5yo and explain things to you, but there is only so much I can do for you here. I sent u a private

And I sent you a PM back instead of responding here...to spare you the public humiliation, and to spare the rest of the board the pain.

Mods, you can't say I'm not trying. :)

I think this pic was over a year old at the time of post. Wasn't it just a few months ago she became engaged with and married a wealthy, younger Jewish guy?

mmmmmmmm

Sharon Stone loves big cocks.

mmmm

Does anyone know if Sharon takes it in the ass?