• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

She’s contemplating a boob job...what do you think?

• Thread starterBayAreaAsians
  • Start date
Depends on what she wants to achieve. A boobjob can be a statement "Look at me, I am a slut". And if that is what she wants, a big and obvious boobjob will get her there like nothing else.

Reactions: bonemeal
To follow up on a previous message about enlargements not always being a good thing.
Here are "before and after" pictures of a very beautiful Asian girl. Before the operation she was (in my opinion) ultra sexy but afterwards those big tits on slender frame are (to me) so out of place. It may suit what some women want and some men may like it but...not for me. Any comments?

Before 1a.jpg Afterwards 1a.jpg

snowy owl said:
To follow up on a previous message about enlargements not always being a good thing.
Here are "before and after" pictures of a very beautiful Asian girl. Before the operation she was (in my opinion) ultra sexy but afterwards those big tits on slender frame are (to me) so out of place. It may suit what some women want and some men may like it but...not for me. Any comments?
yeah, I’m in your camp my friend. i agree that it’s fine for whoever wants it but i just keep thinking your sexy wife’s boobs are perfect as is.

BayAreaAsians said:
I really like her boobs like they are. They complement her fantastic body perfectly and quite cuppable too.

Reactions: sharklasers
If she opts for the boob job I suggest it not be excessive. I think B or C cups are perfect!!

Just get her pierced... And she ll be awesome

Reactions: bullbwc